1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HI EVERBUDDY!!!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Clever Trevor, Oct 13, 2010.

1. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

As much as I hate to admit it, I think that Tejas is going to beat the bug eaters. I'd like to beat them in the Championship game with them being ranked number 1 and undefeated. But I'll guess we'll have to settle with beating a top 10 one loss Nebbish team instead.

2. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Thanks clever, you are really strong stuff...

3. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

For ****'s sake.

4. Soonerus

I agree I see Texas winning...Bug-eaters are very one dimensional...

5. Soonerus

Don't be labeled Dean...

6. Clever Trevor

Clever Trevor New Member

LOL@@@!!! You kiddos are rich, well... not really rich like me, but silly in a dur dur way!! We beat the bongwhorns by more than you did EASILY and our freshman qb the stud Martinez won't do his best Finkel impression and try to give the game away like Laundry Jones did. Book it (to quote the genius that is 'rus) dot dot dot...

7. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

8. Soonerus

Book it Horns by 14...

9. SoonerPride

SoonerPride Collector Emeritus

Everyone wave bye bye to Trevor.

10. PAW

PAW New Member

Jiminy, this is what winning the vaunted Big XII north twice in 10 years brings?

Hey Trev, the Big 10/11/12 doesn't have insignificant divisions. Enjoy your trip to the championship game this year. After OU guts Nebraska on Dec. 5, you can move on to another 10 years of even less relevance.

11. Joe Kane

Joe Kane Member

This makes me want to take my motorbike down to the quarry and down a few brews...

12. PSK2080

PSK2080 New Member

Bye Trevor...thanks for stopping by...don't let the door hit you...

13. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

he must be watching ESPN more than he actually watches his games.

14. CrimsonRez

CrimsonRez New Member

Guys let him have his time...I mean, if I lived in a state where all I had was my meth lab, mother/girlfriend, and my football team who is finally "good" with a QB who can't hold onto the ball to save his damn life when he gets hit. Then ya I would probably be creaming in my pants too.

15. Soonerus

No, he will get a week or so, board doesn't want to scare off the noobs, like Trevor...Noobs have fun for a while...I salute you... Go wild and crazy you have a pass...

16. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

I'll splain it to ya later.
    as soon as I figure it out.

Clever Trevor likes this.
  17. Clever Trevor

Clever Trevor New Member

Where are you going lil noobie!!!?? Running scared from the turf chewing ground game that is the BUGEATER NATION!!! The blackshirts are back and you people sound a little scared. Last year, Laundry was running for his life, won't be any diff in '10.

18. Soonerus

Bugs are very close to OSU in their early season euphoria....year in and year out...for over 30-40 years...

19. Clever Trevor

Clever Trevor New Member

Last I checked we had 2 NCs to your one, since the Switzer "glory days".

20. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

For ****'s sake!!!!

OUinFLA likes this.