1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas lossing 3 in a Row

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by soonersam, Oct 3, 2010.

1. soonersam

soonersam Well-Known Member

I give'm no shot @ Nebraska Oct 16th. Its a huge pay back game from the Big Champoinship game that basicly ran NU out of the conference....

If they win that game, and they should of, Nebraska doesnt even consider leaving!

Nebraska 49
    Texas 9

2. SoonerKnight

SoonerKnight Well-Known Member

Nah! I see the whorns winning! It'll be a heck of a game but I don'[t see nebbish being that great!

3. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

Nebraska is still about as big a mystery as we are. But the game in Lincoln... the whole UT/NU fiasco... I just see too much in favor of NU. There's nothing quite special yet about UT like a McCoy or a Shipley that I feel confident in picking them. They're feeling it out this year.

4. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

I rarely watch anybody play except OU but I will be watching the Nebraska/* game on the 16th. Should be a genuine grudge match so far as Nebraska is concerned at least. LOL

5. OU Engineer

OU Engineer New Member

nebbish at kstate thursday should tell us a lot more, but I definitely see nebraska kicking some * *** and causing a riot in austin.

6. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

7. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bunch of lossers.

sooneron likes this.
  8. Scotty

Scotty New Member

I'm lossing my patients with all of this irony.

A Sooner in Texas likes this.
  9. Crucifax Autumn

Crucifax Autumn SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I hope Nebraska wins on a last second field goal. AFTER time expires.

birddog and Flagstaffsooner like this.
  10. that nebraska crowd is gonna be pumped to the 2008 Tech game levels plus..its going to be hard for this texas team to deal with

11. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The bugeaters are a huge mystery...who have they played?

As much as I hate to say it, I may actually root for * to win...I want those bugeaters to head off with as many losses as possible!!

12. budbarrybob

budbarrybob New Member

In a perfect world, Neb kicks the will to win outa * for the next few years. Then OU hands Neb an old country beat down in the CCG to send them out of the conference "in a good way"

13. cccasooner2

cccasooner2 New Member

LOL, I'm with you on that, as long as the play review is upheld (no conclusive evidence to over-turn). :)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    Crucifax Autumn likes this.
  14. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

It all depends which referees are assigned the game. Then I'll make a prediction.

Flagstaffsooner likes this.
  15. SouthFortySooner

SouthFortySooner Well-Known Member

The whorns could win if they play lose.

16. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

Not that I really want Nebbish to win, but I just think they will be up for this game. Nebraska wins this one easy, but not blowout. 35-20

17. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Don't get too cocky for Nebraska (ewww). Florida was supposed to be in revenge mode last Saturday against Bammer for making Tebow cry and all... and they utterly sucked. Everyone. Not one bright spot. Gators sucked.

The same could happen to the bugeaters... but probably won't, yeah :mack:

18. texaspokieokie

texaspokieokie New Member

Neb can play very badly. barely beat SDst. @ home. they could lose to anyone.

19. I hope texas wins

20. royalfan5

royalfan5 Superbia in Proelio

If NU doesn't turn the ball over in a stupid fashion, as we tend to do, I'm not sure how well Texas can cope with Taylor Martinez's speed. However, I'm not convinced NU won't fumble 5 times for no good reason.