1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JUCO OL HELP

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by TXBOOMER, Nov 22, 2009.

1. soonermagic14

soonermagic14 New Member

Yes, Cullen is the junior college guy i was trying to think of. He's trying to decide between us, tennessee and a few other schools. he is something like a 4 star tackle 6'6 275 lb guy.

2. soonermagic14

soonermagic14 New Member

the # 1 rated high school recruit is an OL from Minnesota...Seantrel Henderson, 6'9 300 lbs and plays basketball too. He is looking at OU- he has to see that he could come in and have a really good chance to play as a freshmen...maybe even start.

3. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I completely disagree.How can you say we didn't get better when we beat TWO TOP 20 teams in our last two games?

4. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Umm, did you not notice that my quote was from before the Osu game?

TXBOOMER likes this.
  5. IronHorseSooner

IronHorseSooner New Member

Any more word on him?

6. soonerboy_odanorth

soonerboy_odanorth New Member

Brice Schwab is a newer name that has popped up from Rivals- 6-8, 320 OT from Palomar CC.

7. BoomerSooner88

BoomerSooner88 New Member

With Tennessee in shambles i would venture to say it will come down to us and Auburn for John Cullen.

8. Collier11

well we are 0-1 going against Auburn so im not too confident

9. BoomerSooner88

BoomerSooner88 New Member

Yeah thats what concerns me.. I dont see how some of these recruits can overlook our o-line situation, and pass up an opportunity to compete for a starting job...especially a juco lineman like Cullen...

10. OU44life

OU44life New Member

Sounds pretty good here.

JOHN CULLEN, OT, 6’6, 285, 5.0, FULLERTON JC, CALIFORNIA

“Yeah it is the same thing because Coach Patton has been there for a while and he has sent guys to the NFL. Again the O-line coach is the coach that I will be closer to and I am glad Coach Patton is going to be at OU.”

11. IronHorseSooner

IronHorseSooner New Member

That's great to hear! I would bet that he would be a RT versus an LT. Cory Brandon is MUCH better on the left side.

12. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yep. His false starts are much prettier on that side.

;)

13. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

5.0 is his 40 speed? I don't carry those stats in my brain, but isn't that pretty quick for an OL?

14. Collier11

not too shabby

15. NOVSooner

NOVSooner New Member

that's funny right there!

16. SCxxSOONER

SCxxSOONER New Member

dont these Juco kids enroll this semester? If so schwab and cullen will be deciding really soon i am guessing.