1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Big XII Championship Thread: Oklahoma vs Missouri

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Dec 6, 2008.

1. A Sooner in Texas

A Sooner in Texas New Member

loves it.

2. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

60 hell.
    I bet the over on 78.

3. NASASooner

NASASooner New Member

On-side kick or not?

4. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We need to step on their throats! don't let up!! no more scores for the tiggers! come'on!!! git'er done! 60 pts baby, lets go!!

5. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

Looks like MO fans have already left the stadium! Toby Keith on the sideline!

6. IBleedCrimson

IBleedCrimson New Member

i sammy to get a couple more tds

7. Veritas

Veritas Moderator

Frick, they just showed Toby Keith. Hopefully OU can break that jinx tonight.

8. Blues1

Blues1 New Member

We losing the 3rd Quarter 7 to 3 ----- :(

9. HoustonSooner

HoustonSooner New Member

I'm sitting here in Aberdeen, Scotland drinking my fav Colorado beverage and loving every minute of this!!!!!

10. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I want at least 3 Mo TDs

11. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

From Whornfans: BWAHAHAHAHAHA

"This is the worst [censored] way to end the season. Robbed of the Big 12 title, robbed of the MNC, and now probably robbed of the Heisman. Man do I hate the [censored] out of OU."

12. Cam

Cam Uber Dad

Herbie, OU's only lost 1 fumble on Offense. The other was an on-side kick that was credited to the O.

13. now, i'm know nothing about play calling, i simply really enjoy watching OU football. However, does it seem like when we try to blitz, we usually get burned on the long passes? just wondering if this is my imagination, or there is something I'm just not seeing????

14. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

There are so many ways, let's see.

Do we completely scrap the bowl system or use it for the playoff games? If we scrap it then instead of 64 teams in the postseason you only get your 8 or 10. If you use it then you only deny 6 teams a bowl berth in an 8-team playoff.

What are the criteria for making the playoff? Conference champions? Do you think the Big East or ACC champion is better than the Big XII third or fourth place team this year? How many of those small conference teams get in?

There is too much money and tradition invested in the system already. To scrap it or even part of it is too much inertia to overcome.

15. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

16. SteelCitySooner

SteelCitySooner Well-Known Member

first down!

17. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

Utah playing Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and TX playing the Buckeyes. Guess I will root for the Buckeyes come the BCS because I want TX to lose and lose big!

18. Cam

Cam Uber Dad

You're in Scotland and you're drinking a Colorado beverage??? Somethin ain't right with that picture.

19. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

Go outside and yell "BOOMER!" I'm curious what kind of response you will get.

20. SoonerGOP

SoonerGOP New Member

BTW - Sam is currently 28-40 for 295 with 2 TD's. I want to make that 3 this quarter.