1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forget about the BCS, etc for a minute

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by bri, Nov 30, 2008.

1. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Have you ever, in all your years of watching college football, seen a day like today? Every single game we needed fell in place all day long, leading up to our center stage showdown. I mean, I still can't process it all; I'm just f*cking numb right now.

God, I love this game.

Flagstaffsooner likes this.
  2. OklahomaTuba

OklahomaTuba SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm still pissed the aggots didn't run out of the cow chute this year.

3. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Everything fell into place for us? But what about the anti-OU conspiracies from ESPN, and the officials, and the football establishment? How could things possibly go our way when so many are against us? ;) :D

4. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes, crazy and fun. A playoff would make this as boring as the nfl. BCS forever!

Curly Bill likes this.
  5. Curly Bill

NFL sucks! ...and yes it's boring as hell.

6. Beano's Fourth Chin

Beano's Fourth Chin you're fired

It was a thing of beauty. Really, it felt like destiny.

I just kept thinking, especially after Mizzou lost to KU, that Tech was going to pull it out.

It was like a fairy tale tornado of pixie dust.

7. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I have to agree - the NFL is boring. (But not because of their playoffs)

8. Curly Bill

Nope, the fact they have playoffs makes the majority of their regular season boring, just as it would to the college game.

edit...sorry we're thread jacking here.

9. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

sorry I have a 9 and half inche pinus

10. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

11. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, pull it out of your ear.:(

12. salth2o

salth2o New Member

It was a weird kind of day for sure.

13. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

we were chris brown having 12 more yards from having both running backs go over a 1000 yards in the same game...

14. SleestakSooner

SleestakSooner New Member

If we do go on to play in the CCG do those stats count as regular season?

That was a awesome game, Sooner Magic sure did seem to make a triumphant return in Stoolwater today. I hope they warsh the stink off it before they bring it on home. ;)

15. PLaw

PLaw Well-Known Member

Yeah, but a Florida or Bama loss would have been icing.

BOOMER

16. BudSooner

BudSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

'Bama might not be "that" good, but Auburn is just horrid, so bad that Baylor would be accused by Lupica of running points up against them.

As for Florida, don't forget CITADEL scored 19 ****ing points on them...that is a feather in the hat for 'da Gator fans. :D

17. 1890MilesToNorman

1890MilesToNorman New Member

I think someone invoked a little Sooner Magic in some of those other games too, it was a good day. How do you give a computer an aspirin? Their CPU's are hurting this morning.

18. OUHOMER

OUHOMER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I was thinking a long those lines yesterday as well. I was at home all day watching, keeping track, It was like lining dominoes and watching them fall into place. Just enough excitement to keep your head into each game..

it was a Beautiful Day

19. Monster Zero

Monster Zero Member

What a coincidence! I have several pine seedlings growing in the back yard right now! Some are shorter than 9 1/2, some are taller. But they're all Pinus.

20. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

All stats count now including CCG,bowl games.OU,however is one of the few schools to make the rule retroactive in his recordbook.