1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Consolidation Of Scu-job

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by KingDavid, Sep 17, 2006.

1. KingDavid

KingDavid Well-Known Member

These have been posted elsewhere, but just wanted to try to put the most salient ones (imho) all in one place:

1. http://www.zshare.net/video/robbed3-wmv.html
    - this one shows that they touched it before 10 yards.
    - perhaps more importantly, note that on the final slow-mo portion of the video, you'll see the ball squirting under/through Iglesias' legs, after being knocked their by Cheung who allegedly recovered the ball for Oregon. Patrick recovered it where it bounced, while the Pac 10 and a bunch of players scramble around wondering where it went, confusing the officials into actually believing it was somewhere in that pile.

2. http://www.zshare.net/video/jobbed2-wmv.html
    - Another look at the ball squirting through Iglesias' legs, with some nice hi-lighting. This one is from the endzone.

Believe your eyes. No one doctored these in any way. The first one was available to the replay refs in the booth.

2. KingDavid

The thread title should say "scru-job" - my bad.

3. GreenSooner

GreenSooner Active Member

Given how totally and disastrously the officials messed this call up, it somehow seems appropriate that the title of this thread should be misspelled.

4. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wow - I hadn't seen that 2nd one. No doubt Oregon never recovered the ball.

5. Jpete3030

Jpete3030 New Member

6. KingDavid

true.:D that makes me feel better about it!

7. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Oh my friggin word.... It's so clear that he has the ball, I'm in awe that they called that. The ref was digging through the pile, had not blown the whistle or called anybody down, yet they ended up with the ball.

I'm definitely not one to believe in conspiracy theories, but something is extremely fishy here.

8. KingDavid

Re: Video Consolidation Of SCRU-job

Again - already posted elsewhere, but the intent is to consolidate the footage here. IMO this is the best video showing that OU recovered the ball. It's indisputable.

http://media.putfile.com/OU-vs-Oregon

Not that we really NEED it, but does anyone have anything on the pass interference penalty that they failed to overturn?

Post it at your judgement if you have it. I'm wondering if it might obscure the most critical bad calls . . .

9. Juggernaut

Juggernaut New Member

Does anyone have a video of the pass interference call?

olevetonahill and oumartin like this.
  10. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dayem Patrick...make some noise and jump up and down next time you cover an onside kick please....

11. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I haven't checked, but if one of those links is the O-zone coverage that I can see from soonersports.com, wow...just wow...and really, an extra wow at Allen Patrick. You'd think they were playing hide and seek. He was running away from officials. Teammates were pointing at him with the ball and he was nowhere to be found. But it also shows the length of the play and then the Umpire is the one who signals first down for Oregon. I just wonder how that Umpire came to that conlusion with no ball for proof.

12. Juggernaut

Juggernaut New Member

13. soonerkaufmanII

soonerkaufmanII New Member

Obviously he was guessing, because he knew that he could rely on the instant replay to make the call he should have made.

14. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Active Member

Why didn't he run toward the end zone? They hadn't whistled it dead; he had the ball, at least it would have got their attention as to where the ball was...

15. Partial Qualifier

Partial Qualifier SoonerFans.com Elite Member

16. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

Is there any way you can download these videos to your har drive??

17. KingDavid

http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent...idId=88842

I'm just posting this link "for the record" because it's the clearest one I've seen of the fumble recovery. It's from OU's sideline at field level. I had not seen it posted anywhere else. Maybe it was, though.

18. cwood60

cwood60 Member

For the record, this page can not be found.

19. Partial Qualifier

Partial Qualifier SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What am I, invisible@?? ;)

see my post (2 posts above mburton71's) .. the link works and I agree, it's the best evidence of possession. The Oregon guy never had it.

edit: makes me sick to watch it :mad:

20. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Was this thread OK's by Dean? :D