1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pac-10 vs Big 12 weekend predictions

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Chuck Bao, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Ducksoup

Ducksoup New Member

What color do the fans usually wear on the road... more specifically, in eugene this weekend?

2. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, if we go 0-4 there might be a good reason. For starters, USC at home would beat any Big 12 team right now. That's just how it is right now.

Secondly, Colorado and Baylor might be the two worst teams in the Big 12. So that's the bottom of the barrel.

Next to USC, the toughest place to play in the Pac 10 is at Oregon.

So, yes...the Big 12 could very easily go 0-4 this week and it will be embarrassing if it happens.

3. lufkinaggie07

lufkinaggie07 New Member

Hmmm, I could see us going 0-4, but if OU comes to play then we might go 1-3.

4. jrsooner

jrsooner Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be... hippies or surf dudes or gangsters etc. instead of hillbillies? :)

5. KingDavid

KingDavid Well-Known Member

If we're 1-3 but ours is the W, that's fine by me. If Nebraska even shows up and keeps it within 10, that will be gravy. The same goes for Baylor and Colorado.

Geez, poor Colorado. They make me sad in my pants.

6. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

Yeah, I hope they turn it around, too. I kinda liked OSU being the pit of the BIG 12...

7. poke4christ

poke4christ New Member

Sorry, it's not happening this season. Though I'll freely admit that last season we were officially Baylor.

Zach

8. poke4christ

poke4christ New Member

Is anybody else impressed with Baylors NC schedule this year.

Texas Christian
    Northwestern State
    Washington State
    Army

With the exception of NWS, these aren't cream puffs. It's comparable to OU's and much better than OSU's. If they can start the season 3-1 they could really make some noise in the big 12.

Zach

9. Texas Golfer

Texas Golfer SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I went to watch Baylor play TCU and NWS. They actually beat the Frogs statistically. The 4th qtr did them in. The Bears could actually be 3-1 starting Big XII play.