1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENCOUNTERED A COUPLE OF HORNS

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by fwsooner22, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

I was at the car wash (in Fort Worth) the other day and two knucklehead horns were behind me in line discussing (with anger) how the NCAA has "got to shut the OU program down"....the other (5'6" 135 lb) horn was fidgeting around like he was looking for a wall to punch......"yeah, yeah, they just have to take them down"........My blood was boiling but I decided to say nothing and leave.....finally the shorter of the two (5'5" 125 lb) said....that kind of crap only goes on at OU.........well that was it........I finished paying my tab and turned into the small short lornhorn faces and said "have you guys seen Ramonce Taylor.......I hope he hasn't sold all that 60 lbs of pot and I need a gun too.......do ya know where I can find him.....everybody knows Austin has the best drugs in the Big XII...Wow I wonder if Ranmonce was selling that POT to our kids.......Oh well at least he wasn't taking money for work he didn't do...........gosh that would be really bad...........BY the way wow is that guy ahhhhhhh Ricky Williams doing, he got any POT............I closed by saying "listen clowns the kid took $2,000 to $3,000 for doing nothing........he is gone.....because Coach Stoops has class..... we aren't going away..... not now not ever..........Jump out of that glass....I thought you guys were supposed to be sooooooooooo smart........God I wish I was 15 years younger and did not have kids.......I would have kicked both their A$$$$$$.

:hot:

85Sooner likes this.
  2. shavedmarmoset

shavedmarmoset New Member

just a couple more ignorant, arrogant texans...what else is new

3. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Sounds like you handled yourself well.

4. lufkinaggie07

lufkinaggie07 New Member

You should have asked them if they had found a QB yet, unfortunately whorns give Texas a bad name, I almost wish they could move that ****ty school to Alaska.

5. Snrfn4ever08

Snrfn4ever08 New Member

i'm telling you, one RRS win after 5 straight losses and a national title every 35 years and they start to get a little big headed. for someone who seems to think they're at the top of the big XII, i think it's funny they just won their first conference championship this decade:rolleyes:

6. 85Sooner

85Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Start hell,their born that way!

7. Snrfn4ever08

Snrfn4ever08 New Member

Hook 'em I HATE WHORNSHook 'em

8. poke4christ

poke4christ New Member

People always sound tougher on the forums :D .

Zach

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  9. tummer

tummer New Member

I call B.S.

I don't know a single Longhorn who has been the slightest bit angry since our glorious victory in the greatest college football game of all time, last January 4.:D

10. 1991SOONER

1991SOONER Guest

I call BS on ur BS.

Horns fans feel very threatened right now which explains their behavior...

11. KYHonorarySooner

KYHonorarySooner New Member

Wait a sec., today is Tuesday, right??

12. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

Tummer........you are not supposed to be here on Tuesdays

Poke4Christ..........if you are so worried about whose tough and whose not go grapple with those mat boys in Stillwater.....

I am starting to get really intolerant of all the little buzzzards on this board....I will work on it

13. BASSooner

BASSooner New Member

hey im from fort worth...where exactly were you at?

14. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

The sorry Flagship Car Wash on Collinsworth........only use it because it is 1 block from my office..........usually full of TCU coeds...but not on the day in question......just a couple of loud mouth, 30-something, horn heads, who never grew.........

15. Soonerwolf

Soonerwolf New Member

Hornfans are just a bunch of obsessed ignorant fools who should worry about thier program . . . Rhett Bomar made a bonehead mistake (which he still reported to the IRS) yet Ramonce Taylor innocently was arrested for having half the marijuana crop from Mexico in his trunk!!!!

Which program should the NCAA investigate? The Sooners who took immediate decisive action, or SAXET who held on to Ramonce for months before "releasing" him.

Horn fans are absolute morons . . . !!!!!! The Sooners will take the RRS this year while the whorns will be stuck with thier second loss early in the season - GO OU AND (OSU for the UT game) !!!!!!

Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

16. poke4christ

poke4christ New Member

LOL, thanks. With what Rob Glass (strength and conditioning) has been doing, we might be able to hang with them longer this year.

Zach

Snrfn4ever08 likes this.
  17. ^ heh.

don't count on that one...

your "boys" have along way to go before they gain ANY respect in the Big XII..

Sorry, Boone can't buy respect for his baby-boy Mike like he's trying to do.

LosuR will always be known as "that school with a pretty good stadium and NO fans or competitive football players in it"......

18. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

No offense, since you've been nice here at SF.com, but I do believe when "OSU" is spoken of here, they're referring to the Luckeyes. I would have no objection to Gundy beating up some whorns this year, but I just thought I would chime in on this little OSU mentioning...

19. Snrfn4ever08

Snrfn4ever08 New Member

i have to put first blame on soonerwolf. something to learn: Oklahoma State is often know as OSU, OSWho, or Okie Lite. the luckeyes should be referredt to as tOSU for the purpose of these forums.

20. Snrfn4ever08

Snrfn4ever08 New Member

i agree with goingoneight, you have been very well-behaved on here so far, and since you aren't :texan: , i believe that warrants some spek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.