1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softball Question

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by jreed13, Jan 31, 2006.

1. jreed13

jreed13 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I dont know if anyone on here follows the softball team but I had a question. Does Taylor Hollis (second base) still play on the team? She was a freshman last year. If she doesnt still play for OU does anyone know why? Thanks in advance -Jreed

2. BoomerJack

BoomerJack New Member

jreed13 likes this.
  3. jreed13

4. BoomerJack

BoomerJack New Member

Good question. A ath. dept. press release for the preview for the fall season even says that Hollis was expected to contribute. You can find that as well on soonersport.com

If you're REALLY, REALLY curious about this you could always contact the ath. dept. and ask.

5. jreed13

Nah,but that is a good idea though, im just doin this for a friend who isnt so interweb savy.

6. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

[​IMG]

Amber Spaulding has some pretty eyes ;)

7. sooner addict1890

sooner addict1890 New Member

she's playing for LSU now from what i understand, she asked for her release so she could go there. i don't know if it had to do with grades or not getting along with the coach, i've read different stories.

jreed13 likes this.
  8. BoomerJack

BoomerJack New Member

Just checked LSU softball roster. Ms. Hollis does not appear there.

jreed13 likes this.
  9. sooner addict1890

she just transferred, if you're a transfer you have to sit out a year before you're eligible again

10. jreed13

Thanks for all the help :D

11. sooner addict1890

no problem, i just figured hey this is something i know a little about so i thought i would share!