1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Stoops Situation???

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by SOONER44EVER, Jan 2, 2006.

1. FirstandGoal

FirstandGoal New Member

I just had pancakes

2. OUstud

OUstud New Member

Dean Blevins JUST reported that Stoops not only has taken the KC job for $456 billion/year, he has been given full GM and mayorial duties as well!

:rolleyes:

Seriously, does anyone here actually think he's going to leave after an 8-4 season and a sophomore-to-be with all-world potential at QB? Not to mention next year's Heisman front-runner at RB and 3 young receivers?

3. oumartin

oumartin New Member

Can we hire Les Miles?

4. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dean Blevins goes back and forth more times than a tennis ball at Wimbledon. I had to stop reading because my neck was getting sore.

5. Lydell_Carr

Lydell_Carr New Member

Just got a little more interesting.

WASHINGTON — Washington Redskins assistant Gregg Williams, considered a top prospect for several of the vacant NFL head coaching positions, signed a three-year contract Tuesday to remain with the team. (USAToday)

6. oumartin

oumartin New Member

be glad I'm color blind lydell!
    and that you are a noob.

cuz if thats what I think it was.

7. 1stTimeCaller

1stTimeCaller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I heard Chickasha High had an opening and that Bob was going to interview with their AD next week.

8. OklahomaTuba

OklahomaTuba SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Same with Union.

The Urban Tulsa reported that Stoops was seen outside union stadium last sunday screaming at traffic.

9. Soonerman08

Soonerman08 New Member

Haha rumor has it that Bob Stoops was going to teach baseball now in the.....NBA????? WAIT......A MINUTE!!!

10. ultimatesooner1

ultimatesooner1 New Member

great call :mack:

11. NickZeppelin

NickZeppelin New Member

I was joking. I shold have put the smiley next to the post.

1stTimeCaller likes this.
  12. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

you're a jack ***...

ultimatesooner1 likes this.
  13. NickZeppelin

NickZeppelin New Member

Thank you.

Mjcpr likes this.
  14. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Heh, I remember a few years back when Bob's name was circulating for NFL jobs and when he refuted the idea, he mentioned how the reporters kept bringing up how he was "intrigued" by the NFL. He said he was intrigued by high school, too, since his dad had coached there, but that it didn't necessarily mean anything. The Owasso job was open, and I almost started a "Stoops to Owasso?" post.

15. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

stoops is taking the texas HC job

16. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Actually, one of the sports radio jocks out here has been saying for awhile that Bob is holding out for the Texas job. As soon as Mack goes to the NFL, Bob'll be in Austin the next day. :rolleyes:

17. Landthief 1972

Landthief 1972 New Member

I can't believe a rumor by Dean Blevins - the guy who can't even beat Jenni Carlson at picking weekly college football winners - is getting any credibility at all.

I'll go 60/40 that Dean the Dream is 90/10 wrong 100/0 of the time.

OKC-SLC likes this.
  18. OKC-SLC

OKC-SLC SoonerFans.com Elite Member

heh.