1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long until members of that Oregon officiating crew are assigned a game in Norman?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by TopDawg, Jun 10, 2010.

1. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Whenever it happens, I think we should start the game with an onside kick.

2. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

I'm not sure about the others, but the head ref of that game won't be doing a game anytime soon. He was promoted to coordinator of officials for the Pac-10, either at the end of that year or the year after (not sure which).

3. TopDawg

Seriously?!

4. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

5. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

Re: How long until members of that HOLY CRAP LONG TITLE

Well, to be honest, the problem wasn't the head official - it was the incompetent replay official. Head ref has to go by what the guy in the booth says.

6. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

Re:

No. The head official was a problem. He wasn't going to let Oregon lose that game. The call on the field was completely made up. You don't give a ball to a player who never had it at a spot on the field where it was never downed. Have you ever wondered how you spot a ball when no one ever had it? If we go to the PAC 10 we deserve every thrown game we lose for being so stupid. I can't believe we're actually considering joining the PAC 10! :mad: :mad:

7. TopDawg

Re: How long until members of that HOLY CRAP LONG TITLE

You say that as if there was only one problem.

That on-field crew was suspended for at least one game due to their gross incompetence.