1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey you guys!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Jerk

Jerk SoonerFans.com Elite Member

In!

2. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

Hey, I actually remembered my PW. Not a simple task at my age. Mostly, it was just curiosity to see who was still hanging around by their fingernails to this place many of us used to call home. Or, as my wife referred to SoonerFans.com, "the other woman". I gave up forums with the demise of this one. Nothing else was as comfortable or amusing. And, I was getting older, I needed my nap time and going to bed earlier. :) So, hello to all you old friends, I hope you are surviving life well. Boomer.

Pricetag likes this.
  3. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I come back and read Phil's game reports most weeks.

Sometimes I look through old posts. It's weird--almost seems like someone else wrote it after you've forgotten about it.

4. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

Sooner!

I was wondering about you the other day. Good to hear from you.

What a crazy damn week it's been.

5. Sooner5030

Sooner5030 Well-Known Member

Test...just seeing if this shit still works.

6. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This place used to be the mecca of college football

7. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

Hi there yermom, glad to see y0u're still kicking. Sorry I missed your post until now. I see a bunch of the old regulars over at dirtburglers nowdays, but I haven't registered there, so I don't post.
    I just read the forum to see what's happening.
    It would be nice if this place kicked it back into gear. seems like we had some fun times a bunch of years ago.
    Kasey Studdard anyone?

8. Sooner5030

Sooner5030 Well-Known Member

I forgot what happened....did land thieves kill this board or did something change here and we all went elsewhere...then land thieves came around?

9. webfoot

webfoot Member

Ok boomer - I’m in.