1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Testing Area' started by Jason White's Third Knee, Feb 4, 2004.

1. The Fake Don Dokken

The Fake Don Dokken New Member

I'm no stylist, but Yngwie's hair just looks unhealthy in that picture.

2. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Chili Dog In A Bowl. Try it with some pepper jack cheese, you'll be astounded. (That is, assuming [Chili Dog In A Bowl] is really food and not code for something else.)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2004
  3. TUSooner

Dang!! I thought I was really really crummy, but, alas, I'm only mediocre. But, Knee, that was a truly excellent waste of time for you to do that research. You earned some serious crummy points for that. Well done ! I might even say, I'm astounded at the depths to which you will go for this thread.

4. BajaOklahoma

BajaOklahoma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Actually, if you go a little further back.... I would be the winner.
    I can stop a thread like nobody - it would have been better if it was planned. :rolleyes:

Almost seriously as I watch the visiting cat climb over the gate separating her from the two very big dogs.... I am betting on the cat.

5. TUSooner

I'd reply, but.........

(Cheer for the dogs; bet on the cat.)

6. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

It ends ... right here, right now!

7. soonerboomer93

soonerboomer93 Dirty bastard

i think this thread is what's in norm's leg

8. BajaOklahoma

BajaOklahoma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I always cheer for the dogs (they are mine anyway), but the cat belongs to my son's girlfriend. The cat is a 6 month old rescue, maybe 8 pounds.
    The dogs - a 100 lb. Golden Retriever and a 70 lb. Old English Sheepdog.

The cat won.

She sat by the gate with the dogs on the other side, just watching each other. Out of the blue, the cat reaches through the gate with her vicous claws out and scratches the Golden's nose. He won't go near the gate now. The Old English can hardly see through her hair to even see the cat.

Next week, the cat gets declawed. So the dogs may stand a chance of getting to play with the cat.

Bet this ends the thread. Seriously.

9. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

Damn that was a boring post Baja! I only tell you that because your a friend of a friend of a friend. :)

10. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

I played with my cats today.
    Since the weather was so nice, I decided to get my boat out of the garage, run the motor hooked up to the water line. While it was running, I got up on the bow, sat in my seat, took a rod and a lure with no hooks and went "cat" fishing in the back yard.
    Its not too bad, except when you have to get them out of the landing net to release them.
    Not for the weak willed, but definately for the die-hard fisherman who is not getting to go out fishing much lately.

If that doesnt end this thread, perhaps nothing will.

11. Al Gore

Al Gore New Member

Anything??? You gave me an idea with Mrs AG...I will take pics...
    The Fake Al Gore.....

12. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Jes'call me pepperjack.

Since I have found myself so far behind on the 'thread ender' title, I am going for a new title. 'the guy that keeps the stupid threads going on and on and on.'

13. Jason White's Third Knee

I went back to the beginnings of this board in my sampling. You were well represented, but it appeared that you were closer to TU's league than Rooster's. You were probably a total dud on the other board though, I just can't go back to check.

14. Jason White's Third Knee

Cats are pussies.

15. The Fake Don Dokken

I'm a huge fan of Baja's post. It shows that the cat, an underdog, can win even with the odds stacked against it...2 to 1, or 170 to 8, however you want to look at it.

When you think about it, we, American, were the 8 pound cat during the American Revolution. Britian was the 100-pound dog and the 70-pound dog.

I'm not sure where the Canadians, Indians, French, and Hawaiians fit into the whole Revolution picture. But, I know for sure that we were the 8-pound cat reaching out to scratch the nose of Old Mother England!

16. TUSooner

I like history. I wish somebody would do a history post on this thread.

17. The Fake Don Dokken

Here's some history about an Australian lass:
    [​IMG]

18. Jason White's Third Knee

Talk about the Texas football program. It's history.

Ba-da-bing!

19. The Fake Don Dokken

Football? Did someone say, "football"?
    [​IMG]

20. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird