1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU's road to the 2016 NCAA BB title starts on Friday in OKC

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by nighttrain12, Mar 14, 2016.

1. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

2. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

Win 'em all and we'll be good to go.....hehe

3. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

OU won the lottery with this seeding and region assignment. Call it the "Buddy effect"

4. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

[​IMG]
    Yesssss... let's call it the "Buddy effect" :D:D:D:D:D

5. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Thanks Joe. Ya did a good job. Now it's time to go win 'em.

5-0

6. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hell, piece of cake, just gotta win six and we're done!

7. hawaii 5-0

I'll just be happy if we win our last game this season.

5-0

8. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Even if it means not getting the national title, I think we owe KU a loss this season. For 1988, for every Big 12 title in a row, for being a drain on conference football ever since ousting dearly beloved Mark Mangino of 2000 national championship staff infamy... Jay Jays need to go down down.

9. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Whorns better look out....UNI beat UNC earlier this year. Jacobson is
    a good coach....his players listen to him...here's hoping we come out of OKC
    and onto sunny Cali! Boomer..

10. hawaii 5-0

1st Round Thurday.

Oh no !! I had Texass Tech and Baylor in my Final Four.

Jus' kiddin'.

5-0

11. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

A little over 2 minutes in, and we actually look like the worse team. Not gonna panic yet, but this is a flat start.

12. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

That's always the fear, guys not playing hard and crisp. Very sloppy thus far.

13. Eielson

They're daring Spangler to beat them, and he's not. Either he's going to figure it out, or we may have to go small. Buford at the 4? Four guards?

14. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

I'm a Spangler fan but man he's frustrating to watch. He's either very good or very bad and I don't know what it is but he looks so non-athletic

15. Eielson

Kruger was seeing the same thing, and inserted James. HUGE impact immediately. I really like that kid.

Also, Lon not happy with the usual bigs. Manyang and McNeace getting a lot of early minutes.

16. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Sorry that makes one of us. James forces shots, plays poor defense and is turnover prone, all things expected from a freshman. I don't know what Kruger is thinking with the lineups thus far. Manyang makes sense because Lattin was getting abused by Ahmed. It's still very early but I don't see much from this OU team.

17. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

If Buddy is going to be solely a jump shooter this team is in trouble

18. Eielson

He was huge against WVU, and he was key to that 14-2 run today. Very few freshmen guards in the country could contribute to this backcourt. Regardless, it's not really what he brings this year that excites me (although I think he's going to contribute if we make a deep run in the NCAA's). If he has Buddy's work ethic, it's pretty clear he's our future superstar. He's a freshman, and he's not going pro soon, so it's obvious he's going to have some things to work on. It's all correctable, though. Some guys like Buford just might not have what it takes to ever truly be a star (which isn't to say he can't be a solid contributor).

19. Eielson

Spangler is just getting embarrassed out there. He should be riding the bench for the remainder of this one, but I'm not sure if we have anybody else. As good as Buddy is, I really could see this team being better next year.

20. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Spangler is playing just awful