1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dead will Walk again-stsrting tommorrow

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by stoopified, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It was good to see Morgan again. Loved how bad he was with the staff, how he saved the day for Daryl and Aaron. I hope what he walked into at Alexandria doesn't offend the whole "all life is precious" thing too badly.

I hated losing Reg. He was a really likeable character, a real voice of reason among the "native" Alexandrians. I guess his death assures that Rick and the gang aren't getting kicked out, though. I wonder how much longer Carol will play the soccer mom role now?

I don't know how scared I am of the "Wolves" at this point. So far, they're two guys with a cool walker trap and an empty gun, but we know that they overran at least one settlement. I'm sure we'll learn more about them next season.

2. dwarthog

dwarthog Well-Known Member

Wow, heck of a start to this season!

3. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Apparently many Sooner fans were too hung over to watch Sunday.

4. I watched..Great first episode with the thousand walkers.. Glad to see Heath make an appearance also.

5. stoopified

Glen ain't dead. If he is TWD and TD have broken with tradition.

6. dwarthog

Agreed. He's still alive. How they write him out of this little mess though is going to be interesting.

7. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

nicholas fell on top of him, glenn rolls under the trash bin

8. dwarthog

That my thought too but there are more than a few hungry walkers in that alley.

Maybe there is a hole in the bottom of that dumpster he can crawl through, get a little better protection between him and them.

9. TFSooner

TFSooner New Member

Pardon my ignorance, but what's TD?

I don't say any logical way he couldn't be dead, but they have surprised me before. My question, why didn't the smear zombie guts on them like Glenn and Rick did in season one and just walk through the herd? The wounded guys would have fit right in.

10. dwarthog

TD is Talking Dead. When a character is offed they have them on Talking Dead after that Walking Dead episode.

11. stoopified

Exactly

12. achiro

achiro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not sure if it means anything but...
    [spoil]Steven Yeun, the dude that plays Glenn, is listed on IMDB in every episode through 2016 [/spoil]

13. TFSooner

TFSooner New Member

Ah yes, that makes sense.
    I could see this week's episode have a "follow-up" death scene/this is what happened with Glenn (since it was right at the end of the last episode and somewhat ambiguous as to what really happened) and then have Steven Yeun on the Talking Dead?

14. Not sure how I feel about last night's episode..Enjoyed the back story but 90 minutes to take that trek back in time..

15. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

It was a little "Not without my Anus" amirite?

16. dwarthog

It was definitely different.

I wonder if Morgan learned the lesson on "Family" though.

17. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

the real question is who does Morgan get killed because of his idealism?

18. dwarthog

I'm afraid you're probably right that someone's going to pay the price before he figures it out.

19. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

okay, so I just caught an episode...blonde girl gets killed after her and the older woman were traded for some cops...

is this new, old?

20. dwarthog

That's an old one. Can't remember which season though.