1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stand With Rand!

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by SicEmBaylor, Apr 8, 2015.

1. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Show me where he is refusing money from the Koch brothers and I'll vote for him.

2. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yet, you're okay with Soros funding Hillary?

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hillry is SO corrupt, in so many ways, but it's okay, since she's a democrat.

4. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

The Koch Brothers are nothing more than strawmen constructed by the left as some sort of right-wing boogeymen. What they are doing is absolutely no different than what the wealthy on the left are doing -- the only difference is the dollar amount and, arguably, the zeal.

5. dwarthog

dwarthog Well-Known Member

The left does like it's boogeymen.

Their favorites are the ones that can be held up as mean and fearsome but have no ability to fight back, at least it was that way until Citizen United.

6. BoulderSooner79

Where did you see me say that? My point is they are *all* in someone's pocket regardless of some poster with patriot verse stamped across it. Folks that get all balled up in this left vs. right, us vs. them game are just fools being led around by the nose.

7. BoulderSooner79

Actually, that's exactly what I'm saying. The big money on both sides are the ones calling the shots.

8. SicEmBaylor

I normally cringe like hell when kids talk about politics (except me when I was that age and younger because I was brilliant), but this kid is pretty exceptional. Good for him! An articulate, intelligent, and independent thinker at his age is a beautiful thing to see. Kids like this make me feel better about the future of the Republic.

[video=youtube;MgfrRs_CR5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgfrRs_CR5U[/video]

9. SicEmBaylor

10. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

11. SicEmBaylor

You aren't going to vote in the primary? And since I highly doubt you'll end up voting for the Democrat nominee, what you're really telling me is "I'm not going to vote until the general election and then I'll just vote for anyone who has an (R) next to their name."

12. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

Yeah but it's the primaries where the choose the giant ****** that will run against the turd sandwich

We all lose before the general election even starts

13. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

That was to Vet, not you Frosty :)

14. olevetonahill

Ima reg Dem Dummy!
    Cant vote in the Primary

15. olevetonahill

I dont giva a **** if its an R or a D Like I said Ima registerd Dem, so I couldnt vote in the R primarys
    when it comes to the general election i WILL decide who I think is best at the time.

16. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

17. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

18. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Don't know why you don't just say what you mean instead of acting like a dip****.

19. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

I think the point of the post was to inquire as to what rand Paul meant. But, nice dip**** comment.

20. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

is Chuck Norris running?