1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the only fan of DEXTER

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by stoopified, Dec 18, 2006.

1. soonerbrat

soonerbrat Not Exactly Right

he played David in "Six Feet Under" on HBO

before that he worked on broadway in live theater

2. soonerbrat

soonerbrat Not Exactly Right

oops, i answered that question a year ago.
    YES, I'M A BLONDE

3. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm binge watching Season 7 of Dexter. Comcast is having a free watchathon of the premium channels series. Got two more episodes.

I love Hanna.

4. deweydw

deweydw Well-Known Member

Love the show. Caught it a few years back during a Showtime free weekend. Hooked ever since. Recently finished all 8 seasons on Netflix. The only part that messed me up a bit was Rita. Michael C. Hall was perfect as Dexter. At the office, Dexter seemed like character that could do no harm. But once he got in the kill room, his face changed to evil. It was interesting how he could do that.

5. I netflix'd it but lost interest about halfway through season 3..My wife loved it and finished the series.

6. deweydw

My wife hated the show. If I was watching when she walked in the room, she would turn around and go back upstairs.

7. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Never watched it, Read all the Books tho LOL

8. deweydw

LOL!!! So I've noticed.

9. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Just finished the series on Netflix. I thought it was very good. I liked Rita and the season 4 finale was the peak of the show, but I also was a fan of Hannah. I kinda liked her more than Rita.

The Series finale though.... not good.

10. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Those are the best kind of shows.