1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screw OPEC. Slap a Tarriff On Their Asses

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by FaninAma, Nov 27, 2014.

1. REDREX

REDREX New Member

-----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM

2. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hey 8th, yermom, all you libs, WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE YOUTUBE.

Just because you guys have statist blinders on, doesn't mean your ways aren't disastrous.

3. Sooner8th

Sooner8th Well-Known Member

Turd is a perfect name for you. Think of where oil/gas production would be if BUSH was president! DOWN under bush - UP under obama. BUT OBAMA IS KILLING OIL PRODUCTION IN THE US!

Only with rightwingnuts has he "put himself in the books as the WORST POTUS ever". The dumbass YOU voted for twice was ten time worse than obama.

It is raging racist, hypocritical, ***** ***, piece of ****, cocksucking inbred, dumbass, lemmings like you who think the economy is as bad if not worse as when obama took over.

4. Sooner8th

Oh rush and redrex straight off ****ing faux "news". Why didn't the dumbass in chief do anything about it if he knew so much.

5. Sooner8th

You don't even understand that freddie and fannie don't ORIGINATE LOANS.

6. REDREX

REDREX New Member

---But But But Barney Fagg said everything was OK

7. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't know if our board libs know that the dems had control of the situation, and Bush was unable to stop the horsesh*t disaster loans. Makes no difference now, of course, since the damage was done, and many other breakdowns in our lawful and successful society have occurred, and will continue to occur, exponentially.We now have uncontrolled and unaccountable immigration. Lots to look forward to.

8. Sooner8th

9. Sooner8th

What the **** man? You just making sh!t up now. Bush would have stopped it but the libs stopped him.

10. Sooner8th

11. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wow, don't you guys get tired of this back and forth? A constant one up on
    the other guy with name calling and trying to show who is "smarter"...puh-leeze!

12. Sooner8th

It's not a matter of being smarter, it's a matter of not believing anything rightwingnut media tells you. These guys hang their hat on barney frank saying freddie and fannie were ok, but what they don't know and don't bother to look up is he said that in 2003.

Then again, making sure the "facts" you believe and perpetuate are accurate is a matter of being smart enough to find out before you run with them.

13. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Naw it's fun to antagonize the dweeb lol

14. Sooner8th

Hey dumbass, have you figured out why offensive penalty yards can be gained back? Or is your inbred low IQ *** still working on that.

Moron

15. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sic em, you may not be old enough to remember '78 Monte Carlos and Jimmy Carter's double digit inflation. Tariffs are horrible for America. Tariffs are a tax on the American consumer and they lead to inflation. Tariffs are anti-freedom.

16. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

The nation functioned just fine through most of its history on tariffs. The problem is when they're misused or misapplied. Free Trade agreements sacrifice our sovereignty and our industrial base for the sake of corporate profits. We used to actually produce things in this country, but we've given that away for the sake of cheap sub-standard labor.

I don't mind free trade with 'equitable' economies to our own. Canada is a good example. Labor costs, regulatory burdens, etc. are similar enough to the United States that we can compete with them on an equal footing. There is no way in hell that an American business or American labor can compete with Mexican or Chinese labor when those economies lack the same regulatory and labor burdens.

17. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tariffs are designed to protect a nation's vital interest and protect its economy. I think not being dependent on oil produced in countries ran by dictators who despise us would qualify as being in our vital national interest.

18. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

Yes tariffs were a primary funding source for the government for many years. However this was for the most part before we had a Federal Income Tax. I would gladly go back to tariffs if the income tax could be repealed. It would support domestic production and encourage saving over spending. I would not support tariffs AND a federal income tax. That would be the worst scenario.

19. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Absolutely agreed.

20. REDREX

REDREX New Member

Oil down to $64.50 ---this will shutdown many of the shale plays in the next few months---Going to lose a bunch of jobs