1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any News on Trevor?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by pb4ou, Nov 9, 2014.

1. pb4ou

pb4ou Moderator

Has anything been reported on his health?

2. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

He left the Stadium on his feet so I'm sticking by my initial shoulder issue

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Good to hear. The last time I noticed him, he was on a stretcher.

4. Alum81

Alum81 Active Member

Was it just me or did the slo-mo replay show the baylor player that came into the tackle last actually cocked and drove his forearm into Trevor's facemask. It appeared to be a very dirty cheap hit, but nobody commented on it.

5. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Thought his neck was the concern?

6. SanDiegoSoonerGal

SanDiegoSoonerGal Allegedly Pokish

I commented on another thread (Congrats Baylor) and was called out for being Pokish.

Mr. Gal (who isn't even a native OU homer) was yelling about the cheap shot even before the replay.

7. SanDiegoSoonerGal

8. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It was a late hit, not sure it was a cheap shot but 2 Baylor dudes had already hammered him, but who cares. I'm embarrassed and concerned about far more issues to sweat that. Hell, idgas if Thomas plays every snap the rest of the season. This team has been a total letdown outside of a few players

9. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You sound like Bob Stoops. "Who cares?" Just an injured player. He didn't play very well so he deserved whatever happened..... even if it was the result of a cheap shot.

Is that about right?

10. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That's what it sounds like. Pitiful.

11. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You don't care if TK's injury is so serious that he's out for the year?

That's as low as it gets.

12. birddog

Really? Letting him heal up and getting the backup some work is low? Sensitive, misunderstood fer sure.

13. birddog

And so serious that he walked off and didn't go to the hospital. Gawd forbid you scrape your scrotum. Lol

14. birddog

15. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Knight will probably not be cleared to play this week. David Ash had his career ended because of a series of head injuries. Knight's injury was totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

16. birddog

And a neck injury as well. He'll get some treatment and heal up. If it was career threatening I wouldn't feel so optimistic. It wasn't a whip lash type hit more of a delayed hit to the neck area which between the helmet and shoulder pads is about two inches of exposure. I get that it was prolly twisted but I think he'll recover pretty quickly.

17. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I've re-watched the hit, and it looks dirty from every view. TK was clearly going down, and damn sure didn't need the hit that came from behind. However, I'll admit that I'm looking at it from a biased perspective...it just seemed really excessive. If it wasn't a dirty hit, the forearm to the facemask (from Oakman) was a dirty shot.

From the look of it (and how he was reacting), it looked like he was having trouble moving his left arm....stinger maybe? Nonetheless, happy to hear there wasn't anything negative on the MRI. Head injuries are not to be messed with.

18. SanDiegoSoonerGal

Careful. You're entering Pokishness territory.

8timechamps likes this.
  19. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

dude, u are blind. He went in with his forearm...with no question Knight was going to be down tackled by 2 other guys.....followed through to his head. Yes it was. I hope OU sends it into the league for a review.

This is the dude who was spouting off about OU getting the nod to win the league this year....

20. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

When I saw Knight get hit late by 2 guys, I was thinking intentional, with desire to hurt him. It brought to mind the dirty hit on one of our highly regarded lineman at the game with U of Washington up in Seattle. I don't remember who they got, but he was out most or all of the rest of the season.