1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations, Baylor Bears

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Rogue, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

The better team won today. I don't know if you are 34 points better!
    You are loaded with talent, have the best defense you've had in years, and can play with anybody.

SicEmBaylor and Eielson like this.
  2. manateepower

manateepower Member

What are you trying to do? Get cheap spec? Please just cut the **** with your phony congratulations.

3. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'd neg the cramp out of the OP if I could dole out negative rep points.

4. Since71ASooner4Life

Since71ASooner4Life Active Member

Any team that gives up 58 points to TCU doesn't have a defense that goes along with being a championship caliber team. They are a good team that deserves props, but I cant say they are loaded with talent. Our sucking doesn't make them great

5. BlownGP

BlownGP Member

F Baylor:nevreness:

6. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It's a lot better than another thread about how we suck.

Rogue likes this.
  7. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

+1

8. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

It's a tradition.
    When a team beats us, I usually start, or comment on, a congratulatory thread.
    You can go be butthurt in any one of the hundreds of butthurt threads.
    Or you can do it here, but it really doesn't fit with the theme, see?

9. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

I'm not cramping.
    I think that's what the psychology folks call "projection."

10. SanDiegoSoonerGal

SanDiegoSoonerGal Allegedly Pokish

W. T. F?

Let me add my two cents.

Congratulations, Baylor. Your cheap shot late hits on our QB resulted in him being taken off the field on a stretcher. Well done, A-holes.

Alum81 and ouduckhunter like this.
  11. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

You stay classy, ma'm.

Rogue likes this.
  12. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

+1 SDS Gal

and I might add going for it on 4th and 2 up 27 points late in the 4th quarter. Even though I blame our coaching staff for us being in the position to rely on the kindness of Baylor.

13. GDC

GDC New Member

OU has never had trouble staying classy. Johnny come latelies however, not so much.

14. FaninAma

LOL. But honestly, your post seems a bit contrived and hokey......not to mention situationally awkward and inappropriate.

15. FaninAma

Sic'em, you know I agree with you on most things but let me give you a piece of friendly advice. Why don't you take a day off and come back tomorrow . I'm sure the Sooner fans on this board might be more tolerant of your rebuttals then.

16. scott

scott New Member

You've gotta be kidding me. If that's OU on defense we praise them for finishing the play. Nothing intentional or cheap about that all. Let's not whine in our misery... Baylor's "cheap shots" are the least of our problems right now.

Grats Baylor for a well played game.

17. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

You missed the memo - we're to start acting like pokes fans now. You know - the fans we used to make fun of for acting like so many of our fans are now.

soonercody likes this.
  18. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I couldn't believe those 2 guys that hit Knight late, while he was on the ground, weren't thrown out of the game. If it was a Sooner player who did that, he sure as heck would have been removed by the refs.

19. SanDiegoSoonerGal

SanDiegoSoonerGal Allegedly Pokish

How Pokish of you. LOL.

20. FaninAma

I guess I hurt Rogue's little feelers. She sent me a nice little neg respect retort.