1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013-14 College basketball meltdowns

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Nov 13, 2013.

1. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ksu seemed a little too anemic on offense to beat a good team like uk. They didnt have enough pure shooters on the floor.

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Maybe this will make SicEm shut up about his womens team
    Baylor 85, Creighton 55
    [​IMG]
    badger: "thebluejayunderground.com" eh? oh boy here goes...

3. tycat947

tycat947 New Member

Creighton has a board???

4. badger

Everyone has a message board. I once caught a handful of Middle Tennessee fans lamenting online how badly their football team looked for a Tuesday night game a few years ago.
    Iowa State 85, North Carolina 83
    [​IMG]
    likely coming tomorrow unless i get sick of doing these and abandon this thread forever... Big 12 champion Kansas

5. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Not true. I have yet to find a message board for the University of the Incarnate Word. I wanted to gauge their reaction to scheduling us in 2019.

6. badger

they'll just crash baylorfans.com if they don't have a message board/football team by then

7. badger

This might get picked up again tomorrow or the next day...
    Stanford 60, Kansas 57
    [​IMG]
    PS: I've been holding off on this because there are few programs out there that I dislike more than Satanford due to womens basketball, but since I've bombed every other Big 12 exit and victim thus far, let's see what the jay jays can say about the cardinal i loathe... and since the game thread is almost 100 pages, I'm starting three-quarters of the way in...

badger: i love it when people type things with iPad or smartphone screens...

8. OU68

OU68 New Member

Badge, any plans for a Baylor meltdown?

9. badger

heh heh heh heh heh
    [​IMG]
    Baylor 52, Wisconsin 69
    I am going to enjoy all 32 pages of this.
    badger: yes, at halftime. 16 points
    And now...
    Final meltdown grade:
    + Blasphemy
    + Other than the postseason, lots of Scott Drew hate
    + Texas arrogance
    - Getting to the Sweet 16 has taken away their cursing, caps lock and usual amount of blasphemy
    - Having football to look forward to takes away their previous level of negativity
    Final grade: B+

10. OU68

OU68 New Member

Thanks Badg :applause:

11. NMSooner'80

NMSooner'80 Member

Gotta have a BU women's meltdown thread now, after the epic loss in South Bend. I didn't see much of the game, but I heard I missed another Mulkey tantrum.

12. tycat947

tycat947 New Member

Yeah, she got her first technical in probably years!

13. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

I gave your mom her first technical in years last night.

14. badger

Dag nabbit, I was really hoping for an early retirement... but you all have pulled me back to the fifth circle of hell, aka BaylorFans.com...

Notre Lame 88, Bailure 69
    Pick any photo you want from this gallery, but I guess I'll go with this one:
    [​IMG]
    Seriously, there's a lot of awesome in that photo gallery (including daughter begging mommy to not go crazy). Does that suffice as my meltdown obligation? No? Crud... to BF.com...
    badger: For those of you that don't watch womens basketball much, "McMuffin" is ND's coach, while Tara Vanderveer is Stanford's.
    I wish I could depart this thread with Skeletor screaming like a banshee in postgame, but it doesn't appear that she did... but there was this...

now... i am retired from basketball! RETIRED! go football