1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trevor Knight for the next 3 years

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Jan 2, 2014.

1. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:)

National Title next year

2. instigator

instigator SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm putting on my shades.

3. AzianSooner

AzianSooner Well-Known Member

I guess so. TK seems to start on the Heisman road as well

4. Peeb

Peeb Active Member

I was BIGTIME impressed tonite.

5. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

who are next year's Saunders and Bester? They were studs tonight and most of the season.

6. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I was as down on TK as anybody, saying there was no way he was the answer at QB. Well, the kid looked like the real deal tonight!

7. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Neal is VERY good. I think he will excel next year. I don't know who else we have that is top notch. Of course, Shepard should continue to impress.

8. OUster

OUster New Member

I think Shepard is going to replace Saunders in his play making role. Read really good things about Smallwood before he went down with injury. We have Neal, woods and a highly praised young in the wings...I'm just going to put on my shades because we also have a pretty good class coming in!

9. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Shep is going to be a stud, and we've got several candidates to be our #2 guy. I'm guessing Neal and Woods. We won't have TK for 3 more years if he keeps playing like he did tonight, though.

10. Curly Bill

The last thing I'm worried about is are we gonna have receivers.

11. Eielson

Amen to that. Baylor will probably be the only Big XII team with better. Which has been odd, but true for the last few years.

12. Curly Bill

We even had a TE make a catch tonight! Tell me that wasn't a sign from the heavens! LOL

13. Eielson

Hit him in the chest and he accidentally caught it!

14. EatLeadCommie

EatLeadCommie New Member

Woods made the most amazing catch tonight and all I could think was, "Who the hell is Woods? Did he say the Alabama defensive back's name on accident?"

15. Curly Bill

It did look really awkward!

16. IronHorseSooner

IronHorseSooner New Member

I expect the starters next year to be Shepard, Neal, and Cavil, with Woods, Smallwood, and Andrews (6'6" 220!) get most of the snaps. We also have Trey Franks, but they keep flipping him back and forth with the secondary. As well, I look for guys like McNamara and Ilajana (sp?) to be part of the rotation as well. Fun times are ahead!

17. sendbaht

sendbaht Well-Known Member

Yes happy we stuck with TK...but felt so sorry for the Bell...anyone else? maybe just me.....but that's life...we won and won BIG!

18. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I said the same thing. I said who? But apparently he has good hands. Shepard, Neal, Woods, and hopefully cavil will break out.

19. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Seems like Trey has been here 6 years lol

20. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

:hot: So much momentum going into next season!