1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Big 12 tourney coming to Tulsa

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by badger, Sep 26, 2013.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

This news makes me happy.

The only time I got to watch OU baseball in Tulsa since moving up here was until that new downtown park with lower capacity opened. Since then, Pokes have been gobbling up tickets as soon as they go on sale, even as their teams have been sucking.

Toddler baj is definitely going to be old enough to enjoy baseball by the time this rolls around. I am also going to press my luck and try a B*dlem bball game with her this summer too (Tulsa gets two games in 2014, so maybe the Pokes will finally back off on ticket hording).

Tulsa > OKC (in 2015!)

2. tycat947

tycat947 New Member

Kinda surprised by this (and the Bedlam series being playing in Tulsa twice and OKC once) but I guess OKC's lack of enthusiasm and support for OU/osu and Big 12 baseball is telling.

3. Okieflyer

Okieflyer Well-Known Member

This news makes me SAD

4. badger

Duuuuude, just come to Tulsa. We don't bite up here...after age 4.

5. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Just means more orange in the stadium.

6. badger

Mike Holder is making plans to make the B#dlam baseball and Big 12 tourney in Tulsa "season ticket holder only" for Poke fans as we speak. :stunned:

There goes your "orange" advantage. Tee hee

(yes, I'm joking, but if it actually happened, would any of us be surprised?)

7. hvhurricane

hvhurricane New Member

I can't believe they made this move. This is a direct shot at OKC, who has done a wonderful job of hosting the tournament. Even when they played the tournament those two years in Arlington, all of the coaches wanted it moved back to OKC. All of the coaches rave about the accomidations in OKC. It just doesn't make any sense.