1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College basketball meltdowns 2013

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Jan 9, 2013.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Psst... it's time for Iowa State to lose
    [​IMG]
    Note: bawwww

2. MsProudSooner

MsProudSooner New Member

One of those guys is color blind and can't tell the difference between Crimson and Hunter Orange.

3. badger

Oh noes, Bailure!
    [​IMG]
    Note: that should be their new mascot
    i think that's a fun note to end on

4. badger

#NOBODYGIVESASH!TABOUTTEXASTECH
    [​IMG]
    Note: I think they were down 25 at half

and looks like they all bailed since there wasn't much after that

5. NMSooner'80

NMSooner'80 Member

Should be some good women's basketball meltdown material at RaiderPower.com. I saw a few TT posts that said Griffin and McFarland both got away with cheap shots (but, I didn't see the game, so I'm just repeating).

6. badger

With a guaranteed spot in the NCAAs and a top 25 ranking, the Pokes have relented on their Travis Ford hating, despite a loss at ISU last night.
    [​IMG]
    no, i don't expect you to believe that...
    Note: They were really getting to Nash. They were chanting "air ball" at him every time he had the ball since he had one earlier. One time as they were chanting it at him, he did a turnaround... air ball. The crowd was eating him alive. His psyche is as fragile as a field goal kicker

7. badger

Buddy's healed!
    [​IMG]

8. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

Have to agree with that one. Not only is it hideous as a color combo, when mixed together it creates an even more hideous orange. :disgust:

9. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

YEA! No meltdown this week!

10. badger

If you all couldn't tell, I was out of state and didn't post at all during my absence. So, just to warm up to what the tourney will be like...

"We are going to the NIT" edition:
    [​IMG]
    ^^^:D^^^
    OK, that's a fun note to end VolNation on. Love you, Rocky Toppers.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  11. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Why are they so pissed at the big 12? We beat their asses by 20 earlier in the year

12. badger

Due to Rupp Arena hosting the opening rounds of the NCAA tournament, despite Kentucky being the higher seed in the NIT, they will travel to Robert Morris for the opening round of the NIT. This is a homecoming for Kentucky Coach John Calipari, whose mother was a cafeteria worker at Robert Morris...
    [​IMG]

13. badger

I would be surprised that Middle Tennessee had a message board, if I had not previously included them on a football meltdown post...
    [​IMG]
    but, because their game thread is boring, here's some highlights from a poster begging others to congratulate WKU on winning teh Sun Belt tournament and show class...

14. badger

Holy sh!t Liberty has a message board...
    [​IMG]
    Let's go!
    for the most part they were cordial and nice about just making the tourney so i'll leave them alone... that and their season's now done and all

15. kevpks

kevpks New Member

So that's why Kentucky was on the road. What a hilarious end to their season. This would be like Bama losing the Compass Bowl next year.

16. badger

Sorry, asleep at the wheel...
    [​IMG]
    Note: "Barnes needs to go" thread now up to 14 pages.
    my god i'm only through the first five pages. i just don't want texas' sh!tty season to end :.................(

17. badger

OK, for the final shaggybevo.com entry of the season (probably)...
    [​IMG]
    (they finally lose...)
    Annnnd, goodbye to Texas University! :rcmad:

18. NMSooner'80

NMSooner'80 Member

I assume you'll have some great material from various OSU boards. I'm also sure that grief counselors are being raced to the Daily Oklahoman sports department, since their favorite team got whacked today back the Quacks.

19. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

Better get some help to Blevins too who didn't even think twice that OSU might lose - slam dunk! I enjoyed seeing the last minutes of OSU going down! I picked Oregon so it made it even better.

20. MsProudSooner

MsProudSooner New Member

Texas fans have no right to complain. Barnes told them several years ago that his job was not to win championships. His job was to put players in the NBA.