1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas cult parade

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by AlboSooner, Oct 6, 2011.

1. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

This makes up for every time an OU fan throws the horns down when we are not playing Texas.
    [video=youtube_share;_jSmoQfrCBw]http://youtu.be/_jSmoQfrCBw[/video]

quite the yearly compliment

Tear Down This Wall likes this.
  2. OUVarsityXV

OUVarsityXV New Member

Gig Em ole Rock!

3. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

So the former longhorn player that starts it off played for the 2000 team. Yes, Ahmad, I'd say the horns "didn't play so well".

4. cccasooner2

cccasooner2 New Member

Longhorn version of gay pride?

5. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

so thats the kind of **** they are using to eat up chunks of airtime on the LHN? fuggin waste of money.

6. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Prolly fer the best but I couldnt get it to werk
    It would start play about 10 seconds then start over, I said fug it .

7. 47straight

47straight New Member

UT has no room to make fun of the A&M Yell leaders after what went down around 2:48

Tear Down This Wall likes this.
  8. 101sooner

101sooner New Member

How much are they charging for that programing? JHC. That's embarrassing.

9. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

40 cents per subscriber. That's why so many cable companies are saying NO

10. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Active Member

I made it 43 seconds before I had to go vomit blood - I'll take your word for it that it is ghey.

11. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

10:17: Lol at them only miking the lower brass sections, so their school song sounds WAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAH! WAHHHHHAH!! repetedly.

11:30: Really, REALLY odd remark by the MC, who obviously is a former 5-star recruit that couldn't get a real job so they have hit doing sh!t like this. Must be a recruiting perk that Mack offers "If you suck badly, we'll give you a cushy UT job."

That was beyond pathetic by the ex-player leading and the entire event. With the exception of those two moments, it's not worth watching. They march the football team out and they just stand there. Zzzzzz.

12. SoonerTerry

SoonerTerry Well-Known Member

it has a flavor...

its fail

13. PLaw

PLaw Well-Known Member

I stopped the video right when I saw it was from the TLN around 0:05. I don't care to see anything broadcast on that channel.

BOOMER

14. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Flipping horrible. I'm sure most pep rallies are, but that was uber pathetic. Congrats ESPiN and texass, you have a real diamond in the rough there, programming-wise...

15. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

Amazing that anyone - even a UT fan - would consider that good television. If that's what school-themed TV will be like, please let us not have it.

16. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

who is this ruh-tard talking? totally worth 40 cents a month.....

17. EatLeadCommie

EatLeadCommie New Member

anybody else notice how in the corner of the screen under the Rivalry Week thing that they have OU before Texas? I find that funny because OU fans always call it OU-TX weekend and Texas fans always call it TX-OU weekend.

18. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

With a&m leaving the conference, I was thinking that we will miss making fun of all those revered aggie traditions (dead dogs with their own scoreboard, yell leaders and of course, the corp). But it looks like OUr whorn brethren will keep the tradition of the yell leaders alive, borrowing from aggie The Stance. You know, the story is the a&m engineering department determined that The Stance was the optimum position for prolonged yelling. So aggie may soon be gone, but thanks to sa*et they won't be forgotten.

19. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Where's the tower shooter when you need him?

AlbqSooner likes this.
  20. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Feeble effort, but have to admit the little blonde in the jean skirt and boots at least makes Texas look better than, say, New Jersey.