1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump "Arab Countries Wouldn't Even Exist If It Weren't For Us!"

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Shakadoodoo, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Shakadoodoo

Shakadoodoo New Member

2. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, yeah. He'd be competing against himself.

3. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

NormanPride's sense of humor, ladies and gentlemen! :D

4. Mongo

Mongo SoonerFans.com Elite Member

largest transfer of wealth. they would be there, but they wouldnt have gold plated Lambo's if it werent for the west

5. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Your use of the English Language is confusing to the Africans. We will get a translator.

6. NormanPride

Tip your waitress.

7. NormanPride

In all seriousness, I doubt The Donald will be anywhere near the Republican nomination.

8. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

He probably means the current Arab regimes would not survive without the US, which is still false since a few US-backed regimes in the Arab world are about to collapse, and the US-backed regime of Mubarak fell.

9. sooner59

sooner59 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

In all seriousness, does anyone know a solid clue about who may be the actually pub candidate? Is Romney or Huckabee a frontrunner?

10. Shakadoodoo

Shakadoodoo New Member

I saw yesterday that Romney was the front runner and Huckabee was second but they also made a point to mention it is way to early to tell.

11. sooner59

Do you think either have a solid chance to beat Obama? Too early for me to tell. I would want to hear them debate him first.

12. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

Can't wait for Ken to run.

13. NormanPride

Romney will get killed for Romneycare, so I doubt he's a solid candidate.

14. SoCaliSooner

SoCaliSooner Well-Known Member

Don't forget the Kenyan led US regime about to fall...

AlboSooner likes this.
  15. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

I'd vote for Kermit the ****ing Frog over this disaster we have in there now.

16. sooner59

Wasn't Romneycare a lot like Obamacare, and now that he is running for POTUS, he is going back on it and playing up the anti-obamacare angle? Just asking, I can't remember all of the details.

17. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

I think Obamacare was more like Romneycare. Romneycare came before Obamacare.

18. Shakadoodoo

Shakadoodoo New Member

I'm not sure - I am Independent myself - I am registered as a Democrat just so I can vote at all the elections but I'm Independent at heart. It will be interesting to see how the Tea Party will affect the GOP votes. Seems like that may split some votes... but I damn sure am no expert. I just waiting for the debates as well.

19. sooner59

Gotchya.

20. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

Trump "sold out" his appearance in New Hampshire yesterday. Folks are flocking to see him. He would DESTROY Barrack Hussein