1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teblow after Mcdaniels

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by StiffArmTrophy, Dec 7, 2010.

1. SoonerLB

SoonerLB New Member

Originally posted by fadada1 - "are you suggesting that his touch does not cure hate??? because to suggest anything else is blasphemy!!!!"

Actually, his touch does something else . . .

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------

Originally posted by KantoSooner - "What a moment: Timmah goes to the door of his condo to pay the pizza delivery guy and finds .... Chase Daniel there!

He could try to sell him a burial policy while Chase made change."

Actually, he plans to get in the jewelry business, specifically watches . . .

[​IMG]

2. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He SOLD jerseys. My guess is that the sale of Tebow jerseys has dropped off precipitously since the season started. I'd like to see a sales chart.

3. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

Hmmm.....Teblow in line to be cut from Denver & Urban quits Florida. Maybe they plan on running away together. :D

4. Landthief 1972

Landthief 1972 New Member

He should move to Napa Valley. Friar Tebow Chardonnay would be a best-seller, especially if people could see him turn it from water to wine while they watched. He could offer a free circumcision with a purchase of a gallon jug of wine.

5. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I just had the most horrifying concept of how he could turn water into mild yellow liquid. And of the hordes of folks from Florida who'd pay him for it.

6. hgarmorer

hgarmorer New Member

It doesn't matter how many jersey's he sales. All the jersey sales revenue goes back to the league and it is divided between all the teams. Let him sale as much as he wants, makes no difference

7. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Let him sale? :rolleyes:

8. winout

winout New Member

Jealousy sucks.

9. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

They need to trade Tebow to Jacksonville....

A few years ago I saw an article about that revenue stream, the NFL gets the majority of it but some goes to the teams. The teams also produce and market their own merchandise in addition to the NFL/Reebok produced merchandise that every team has, the teams keep a higher percentage of revenue of that product than the NFL/Reebok stuff.

10. Landthief 1972

Landthief 1972 New Member

So does sanctimoniously tooting your own horn while looking down your nose at everyone else. Face it, Tebow is a victim of a glut of coverage received about his squeaky-clean image in college, and nobody wants to be reminded how mortal and ordinary they are compared to a guy who already has physical gifts, then ends up being a philanthropist to boot.

11. soonerbub

soonerbub New Member

I nominate this as post of the year for the SoonerLB graffiti
    GOLD JERRY GOLD

12. StiffArmTrophy

StiffArmTrophy New Member

He really hasn't been that successful in running the wildcat is the thing! He only has those because they were all near the goalline. He doesn't have any play over 15 yards yet. I'm thinking his longest play is actually 11 yards and if I'm right it's his only one even over ten yards!

13. SoonerPr8r

SoonerPr8r New Member

Meyer quits florida right after McDaniels gets fired? Perhaps ole Urban is hoping to coach Denver so he can be with Timmah again.

14. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

For a second, I thought those were all his championship rings! :O

(takes cover) :D

15. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Dude needs to sign on with Bleacher Report.

16. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

17. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Lotta "dislike" out there,for St. Timmy.

18. catsigater

catsigater New Member

LSU Freak rocks...

19. SunnySooner

SunnySooner Wild West Wench

Jacksonville DOES NOT want His Tebowness...we suck bad enough as it is. And if you live in Jax, as I do, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting Tim or one of his relatives. I've personally seen him 3 times, all unintentional!!! He shows up at football games, concerts, church...

We have Tebow-fatigue already, please do not inflict him on our Jaguars.

20. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Active Member

Dear God, as a fellow Bronco fan, I hope not. The only choices that would make me happy are:

1. Apologize and beg Shanahan to come back
    2. Gary Kubiak (It is his rightful place)
    3. Mike Leach