1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teblow after Mcdaniels

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by StiffArmTrophy, Dec 7, 2010.

1. StiffArmTrophy

StiffArmTrophy New Member

2. waynepayne

waynepayne New Member

"This is a league where at least 75 percent of the coaches and personnel people are not Tebow-ites.”

Wait till he gets his hands on them...

3. allanace16

allanace16 New Member

This was my first thought. McDaniels gone means the Right Reverend better get it together pretty quick, or he'll be back in Florida selling insurance.

4. StiffArmTrophy

I am a Denver fan and I know I'll be very happy to get him out of town! Stop taking up room on the salary cap so that we can put that towards signing someone actually worthy of a roster spot on an NFL team!

Eddie Money likes this.
  5. cccasooner2

cccasooner2 New Member

Maybe Tebow will go to Buffalo. Chan Gailey historically always had a ****-boy on his roster.

6. booomer

booomer imallamachin

That was a very interesting read.....I'll be curious to see how this plays out.

7. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Very interesting read. Will see what happens... expect a lot of dramatic changes in Denver. Team has been decimated with trades.

8. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

F teabAg

9. fadada1

fadada1 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

are you suggesting that his touch does not cure hate??? because to suggest anything else is blasphemy!!!!

10. lasooner123

lasooner123 New Member

hey stiffarm have fun paying 3 coaches next year.

11. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Tebow hate aside, dude does sell jerseys and probably put some butts in seats... not that denver's ever struggled with fan disinterest like, say, jax

12. StiffArmTrophy

The worst part is that I have hear WADE PHILLIPS as a rumored candidate!!!! It turns out Denver has already been there and done that and it didn't work out so well :( .

13. agoo758

agoo758 New Member

Back-up quarterbacks are only going to sell jerseys for so long.

14. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

you mean Tebow in the first round WASNT a good pick?

shocker:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

15. Leroy Lizard

Leroy Lizard SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Amazing what you can do with an article that has zero substance.

16. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What a moment: Timmah goes to the door of his condo to pay the pizza delivery guy and finds .... Chase Daniel there!

He could try to sell him a burial policy while Chase made change.

17. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

He'd best start learning how to be Brad Smith (former Mizzou guy) or any of the other college QB's that are now something else at the pro level. He doesn't suck completely - he did get several touchdowns as a runner - and it's not like he'd never throw the ball again.

I know he wants to be a QB badly, but so do tons of high schoolers looking to play in college who have to switch primarily to another position. That's football.

18. NorCal Sooner

NorCal Sooner New Member

and they traded up to get him too....

19. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

This^

If he wants to get on the field and earn his keep, he needs to suck it up and get out there in an H back position or something. I'm not sure that Brad Smith is a good correlation, as he returns kicks and timmah is not fast enough for that. He'd be better suited doing a team a favor by filling two roster spots - H Back/TE hybrid type and 3rd string qb. I just don't see any other team taking the chance on him because you would have to build your offense around him. That's a two year deal and if he still sucks in the 3rd year, your gone as a HC.

20. Sooner Tri

Sooner Tri New Member

Haven't seen any Bronco games this year when Tebow ran the Wildcat. Sounds like he has been fairly successfull at it (3 rushing & 1 passing TD), is there some reason they haven't done more of it?
    When they drafted him, I thought that role would be best for him. I'd also have him in there as the holder for FG's & PA's, and fake it every so often. Just something to keep the defenses on guard.

I probably wouldn't like TT if he were on another team, but I bet I'd like him if he were on my team. Wonder what his Bronco teammates think of him?