1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something VERY nice about this...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Frozen Sooner, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Frozen Sooner

Frozen Sooner Soon to be Memphibian

We almost got our doors blown off out of the gate, took a 17-0 punch, then came back to win. 23-20 was our first lead of the game.

OU had kind of developed a reputation as a team that, if you hit 'em in the mouth in the first quarter, they'd fold.

Glad to see that our guys have some resiliency. I think last year actually did a ton of good for the program as a whole.

2. SoonerDood

SoonerDood New Member

Great maturity by the Senior leadership, and by the up and coming Freshmen. We're gonna be hard to beat the next few years.

3. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

IF we can get some kids to stay...we are gonna be crazy great!!

4. silverwheels

silverwheels SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It looks like a lockout in the NFL is extremely likely, so it would be wise if no one left early.

5. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

The second largest comeback in Big 12 Championship history.

6. soonerinkaty

soonerinkaty New Member

I loved the toughness this team has exhibited! Geez thats hard to post drunkynated.

7. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tell me about it I was going to go out and jump into a car after a while. Kevin Wilson said it best.

8. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

They said the largest on Espn, but they are wrong a lot.

9. FirstandGoal

FirstandGoal New Member

For some reason, I was more relaxed during this game than against Mizzou or eATMe. It just felt like we were dominating in spite of the score and when I looked at the stats during halftime, I got a real good feeling about how this was going to turn out. So proud of how OUr guys handled being down and scored 17 unanswered points to even out the score right before half.