1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoops used to be worth $2 mil a year...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Denver_Sooner, Nov 6, 2010.

1. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Your pretty out of line.

Calling someone a child molester is pretty low. Your Mother is probably proud.

2. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I thought he had a pretty good handle on it until Hanna dropped that pass. Yeah we got off to a rough start again and the kickoff after the half sucked but we pulled it together for awhile there. I thought we might pull that one out.

If I'm guilty of something....it's believing it ain't over till it's over. I'm just not a quitter.

3. Denver_Sooner

Denver_Sooner New Member

nah I dont think that about you ..just playing ruff thats all. I'm done picking on you for the night

4. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

I agree, but his wife is for one or two nights. I'd pound that like a punching bag.

5. Just wanted to thank StoopTroup for going back about 2 years and negging EVERY post I've ever made and changing my speck to red for just questioning this team and the coaches. I hadn't posted for over a year before tonight, and you're a PRIME example of why....

I see you're only 20, and since I have a 15 year old daughter, I know what total little *** hats you guys can be as teens (boys are WAY more immature than girls, so mentally you're still a teen). You'll eventually learn that your opinion isn't the only one in the world that counts, and to respect other's who (hard to believe I know), have different opinions than yours.....

Curly Bill likes this.
  6. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Your welcome

7. SOONER44EVER

SOONER44EVER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I bet Stoops gets a raise after this year.

8. Iam4OUru

Iam4OUru New Member

Poor * played for the national title last year....look at them.

9. Iam4OUru

Iam4OUru New Member

IMO, the Hanna drop was the turnin' point. :(