1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our best chances to move up next week...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by The Maestro, Oct 31, 2010.

1. TahoeSOONER

TahoeSOONER New Member

Noobie? I've been to every BCS bowl game and multiple Nat'l championships win and lose.

Nobbies talk about **** they don't know **** about so suck my noobie dick slapdick.

If you don't want a shot at the best then go whack off to your girlfriend

CrimsonJim likes this.
  2. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

Nice, are your kids writing your material for you?

3. tcrb

tcrb New Member

Dude, this post is full of aggie "Loser Attitude". You give up the game before it's even played, and hope to "build for next year".

Sure, this team might lose to alot of teams on any given day...on a neutral field, away, or even at home. But they could also wipe the field with any team in the nation as well if they bring their A game.

But it's pathetic to take a teabag at the thought of OUr team playing in the NC game. The hell with next year....this is NOW, and OUr boys cant win a NC unless they play for it.

CrimsonJim likes this.
  4. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

It's reality and a tough pill to swallow. If OU played against Oregon or Auburn, Stoops would be 2-6 in BCS bowl games and contimue to carry the moniker of "can't win the big games bob." Fans would want coaches fired, blame the players, wash rinse repeat.

This team isn't good enough yet, it is what it is.

5. TahoeSOONER

TahoeSOONER New Member

My 5 year old boy has more heart than you. Point is, you can believe and linem up for Championships and win half the time or go play in Sun Bowls and be the better team. You can't win Championships if you don't play in them. Football is a game of matchups and if can win this conference and beat a good bugeaters team then we can beat a similar style Oregon team, or hopefully Boise.

I'm not here to call you names fellow Sooner but you need to sack up and believe in your team.

CrimsonJim likes this.
  6. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

there was an interesting question here a few weeks ago.

Would you rather have a GUARANTEED Fiesta bowl win or play in the MNC?

Your answer suggests that you would take the Fiesta Bowl win, correct me if I'm wrong.

And that would be pretty ridiculous, we play for Championships nor for BCS wins.

7. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

Our team is young and struggles on the road. We're gonna have problems with the next three road games, watch. Be glad we didn't play last year's Cincy team or we'd be 1-2 on the road up until now.

It's not about heart, faith, or belief. It's about being honest and seeing it for what it is.

Tigeman likes this.
  8. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

So let's see, in order to win a BCS bowl you would first have to win the CCG, right?

So that's one CCG win and one BCS win? Yeah, with this team and the way they play on the road? Absolutely.

9. tcrb

tcrb New Member

fify, aggie. You need to go put on something orange and look at yourself in the mirror...that will be reality.

CrimsonJim and Crucifax Autumn like this.
  10. TahoeSOONER

TahoeSOONER New Member

I was in Columbia and I know of our road struggles but I'll take this team against anyone on a nuetral field. Easy question, would you rather win a BCS game or have a chance at a title. Say beat Pitt in the Fiesta or have a shot at a title vs. Oregon? I'm for lining up and seeing if you can matchup with the best! Playing for Championships! You call it homerism, I call it faith.

Crucifax Autumn likes this.
  11. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

That'd be like saying would you rather pocket $500,000 or roll the dice for 1 million?

Based on this team's performance, I'd take a win over Nebbish in the CCG and a win over Boise in the Fiesta, rather than a mauling in a MNC with Oregon or Auburn. But that's just me, and I know we would lose that game.

12. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

First off, it's aggy with a (y) not "aggie." Secondly, WTF ever, noob.

13. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

except I dont think BCS = 1/2 MNC

14. tulsaoilerfan

tulsaoilerfan Ready for Baseball Season

Amen; we need to worry about our next 4 games and not worry about what other teams do; IF we can win out, i could see us being in the hunt cause i'm sure others in front of us will lose

15. TahoeSOONER

TahoeSOONER New Member

No offense bro but you don't know a god damn thing if you think we'd get rolled on a neutral field for a Championship.

Have your opinion and be sure to stand up when you take a leak.

CrimsonJim and tcrb like this.
  16. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

You must have missed that sha-lacking Oregon gave USC or what Nebraska did against Mizzou. Did you happen to catch our first game of the season by chance? Or the close call in Cincy? Or the close game at home with AF?

Nevermind though, I don't know a god damn thing. My bad.

17. tcrb

tcrb New Member

In your case it's spelled with an ie (feminine). Now, maybe you'd like to run on over to shaggybevo or orangepower...I hear their bandwagon has lots of openings and your attitude should fit right in.

Oh, yeah, the 'noob" comment....nice comeback. Did your kids give you that one?

CrimsonJim and StoopTroup like this.
  18. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

No, it's a pretty common word around here, and you should know that, but that would require you pulling your head up out of your *ss long enough to read it on your monitor.

19. tcrb

tcrb New Member

When I get another 13,000 post count will I lose my balls like you? And since you're so big on correct spelling and all, it's n00b. Spell it right, Nancy.

CrimsonJim likes this.
  20. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It isn't aggy or anything else to try to be objective about your favorite teams' capabilities. And it don't mean squat what you think whether you're a homer or a doomer when it comes to the outcome of the game. It might alter the outcome of your wallet if you wager on such things. Reasonable people could hold a debate on how good their team is without resorting to personal attacks.