1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEC Fans

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Eddie Money, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Active Member

I asked a friend who was bragging about the SEC if his team had a few losses and was playing an undefeated team in the SEC championship, who would he want to win? I am sure you can guess the answer:

- Absolutely the other team because I would rather have an SEC team win the MNC!

WTF???

2. tcrb

tcrb New Member

This surprises you?

soonerhubs likes this.
  3. w0lfe

w0lfe New Member

ROFL

4. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

SEC fans are becoming the freakin' Borg.

"Resistance is futile."

OUmillenium and OU_Sooners75 like this.
  5. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

sounds like an Arkie or Miss St. fan. They seem to really get on the SEC bandwagon because their own teams really suck

6. cmoneyou

cmoneyou New Member

I am surprised they haven't started chanting "S-E-C on ESPN"

7. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

8. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

They definitely keep things in the family down there - even marriages.

9. Frozen Sooner

Frozen Sooner Soon to be Memphibian

Interesting. I interact with diehard SEC fans every day and I can't think of one who would say something like that.

10. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

11. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

"Dear Abby,
    Ah am an 18 year-old girl from Mississippi and Ah am still a virgin. Does this mean muh brothers are gay?"

OU_Sooners75 and StoopTroup like this.
  12. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Yeah, I don't see this either. SEC teams hate each other like little brothers that constantly are trying to kick each other's butts and one-up each other for mommy and daddy's love and adoration... but should anyone outside the family try to do the same to their sibling, they will defend that sibling to the death.

If football is around 1,000 years from now, I imagine the SEC will be like European soccer - many years of wars (football games) and invasions (stealing state's recruits) lead to epic rivalry games each and every season.

13. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I've heard someone say that before too. I was like just please stop watching college football all together.

14. SoonerWarMachine#1

SoonerWarMachine#1 New Member

sounds like an Arkie or Miss St. fan. They seem to really get on the SEC bandwagon because their own teams really suck

I live in the land of the "stuck pig" and this is entirely true, these folks, bless their little hearts, are wishy washy as hell, when their team sucks, they turn into SEC whores. . . they will debate all day long that the SEC is the best conference ever, blah blah blah. . .

15. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

I really see this as being two different mentalities.

A. Their team has conference losses, so they think by the sec beating someone in the title game makes their schedule and pathetic lives that much more relevant.

OR

B. It's a "circle the wagons - deep south" mentality. Whereby, the sec = the old confed (they just ran out of bullets, right sic'em?) and everybody else are just no good carpet bagging yankees. I really hope its not this, although, these people have displayed severe issues moving past something that happened 150+ years ago.

16. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If the south was so strong...they would have won the civil war!:eek:

17. Dwight

Dwight New Member

lolol epic :D

18. OUmillenium

OUmillenium New Member

Nice...trek spek para ti

19. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

My beloved NP is going as a red shirt this Halloween. We are probably going to take some pictures of him being the first to die ;)

20. PalmBeachSooner

PalmBeachSooner New Member

European soccer = ghey.

just a bunch of floppers. It was much more interesting when they were invading each other.