1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all the Tiger fans:

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by jadubya, Oct 23, 2010.

1. TigerNuts

TigerNuts New Member

Don't worry. As much as you have hurt us over the last couple of years, we hate Nebraska far more than we could EVER hate OU.

CrimsonJim likes this.
  2. TigerNuts

TigerNuts New Member

You're rationalizing. I get it, everybody does it. But, what you're really saying is that your players are not as good as ours. If we didn't cause any of that, then get better players.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick. But this is a ridiculous argument.

3. BoomerSooner esq.

BoomerSooner esq. New Member

I sincerely hope you send those ***sies to the big ten on their knees and make it to the Big 12 Championship to see us once again. I am sure that your reasonable fan base would rather not see us again. AND I am going to Neg you, dont take it personally, or do, whatever.....

4. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Isn't it about time for you to ****OFF DIP****!

5. Iam4OUru

Iam4OUru New Member

This sounds just like an LSU homer. Give the Tiger fan props for his team. Zou came to play and they did just that. They beat OU on both sides of the ball. If I had to pick a team for us to lose to....it would be Gary Pinkel. Congrats, Tiger fans....you earned it.

Partial Qualifier likes this.
  6. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am not rationalizing anything. Missouri won, I tip my hat to them. But OU left at least 17 points on the field that ledt to at least 14 for Misery. And that is a fact.

It is not an excuse or me trying to justify a loss. OU loses at least one game every year it seems that they shouldnt lose. I am used to that. But our youth really showed up tonight, and our coaching staff did not make it any better.

Good game, now go back to the **** on me state and have a party for your first win over OU in 12 years!

Hopefully both OU and Missouri can win out so we can face in Dallas.

7. OU_Sooners75

First of all, noob, It was not directed to the Tiger fan.

Second of all, it is flat out fact.

OU lost, nothing will change that, our youth and ****ty coaching showed up tonight.

OU will go on to win the Big 12.

But when it comes to some dude trying to convince me their defense is good, well, it was good enough to win, but nothing special and not even close to the best we seen this year.

8. getrdone

getrdone New Member

congrats to the tigers, they outplayed us and basically kicked our ***. but i will say this....you still have never won a big 12 title, never played in a bcs game...and this was the signature win for your entire program from day one...you beat the number one ranked team when we played terrible...goes to show a lot about your program

I am still proud to be a sooner...always have and always will be

but i am frustrated at how bad we played and how we never seemed to made a defensive adjustment to trips..and

how come we never seemed to get under center in the I and pound their *** with the run and eat clock once we figured out we couldn't stop them when they went empty

9. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Funny how a loaded Home game like tonight suddenly gives you confidence.

That's funnier than ****.....LMFAO.

Welcome to the bigtime.....lol

10. TigerNuts

TigerNuts New Member

What more proof do you need? Herbie and Musberger talked all night about how we gave up a lot of yards but had the best red-zone D in the country. It proved itself again, tonight. At some point, it is no longer coincidence.

Look, I'm not saying we are the 85 Bears, but how many game of consistent performance is it going to take before people believe?

11. Iam4OUru

Iam4OUru New Member

I'm not trying to "convince" you of anything. Their defense was certainly good enough to give us OUr only loss. I hope yOU're right, however, that we win the Big XII.

12. BoomerSooner esq.

BoomerSooner esq. New Member

haha let them revel in the glory of one game. When all is said and done, we will see how many Misery fans are here talking about their BCS bowl game.

13. TigerNuts

TigerNuts New Member

Ok. I won't be happy about it.

This is retarded. How are you ever supposed to get over the hump?

No, we are not OU or UT. Does that make you feel better? That's what we aspire to be and this is one step in that direction. Yeah, not gonna feel bad about that.

14. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

We will win any rematch. No Mizzou fan in his or her right mind wants to see us again in Dallas and that is exactly what will happen.

Enjoy your win tonight. You earned it. You won. But don't get delusional.

We are a better team and we will own you in the rematch.

15. Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman "Love me two times, baby. Love me twice today..."

I predict next week Nebraska will beat Missouri.

'Nuff Said.

16. OU_Sooners75

And if not for 2 TOs inside the 10, OU would have put up 14 more points. Add a chip FG make instead of a miss then that is 17.

Yeah, OU shot themselves in the foot more than Missouri beat them in the redzone. And even Mus and Herbie both mentioned that toward the end of the game.

So whatever makes you feel better. I guarantee you, and Ill make a sig bet or something. If OU and Misery meet in Dallas. OU runs away with the title!

Good luck the rest of the season and enjoy the win, Misery did earn it.

Crucifax Autumn likes this.
  17. Crucifax Autumn

Crucifax Autumn SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ok...

You're Boise State. Even your coaches agree based on that one play.

Either way, you won. For now.

18. OU_Sooners75

And again brainiac, I am not talking about you.

Read much?

19. TigerNuts

TigerNuts New Member

I never said I expected to win. I didn't expect to win tonight.

My point is that, if we want to get to where we want to be, we can't shy away from these games.

What makes you think you'd "own us in the rematch"? I heard a lot of that same talk this week.

Collier11 likes this.
  20. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

Great game Tigers. Your entire O-line to me was the real standout from this game. Now go build a North division championship!