1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Game Thread: OU vs Missouri

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

They've only beaten you guys 4 times since 1972. I'd celebrate too....;)

2. PLaw

PLaw Well-Known Member

Big Game Bob died 1/4/05.

Bob Stoops followed Big Game Bob as Oklahoma's next coach.

BOOMER

3. recemp

recemp Member

Let's win out guys. TCU and Boise in the NC

4. soonermagic14

soonermagic14 New Member

no d-line or a kicker...and our d is so bad at giving up a first on 3rd and long. turning it over twice in the red zone and missing another freakin fg doesnt help at all. on the bright side we have so many stud freshmen...future looks good.

5. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

lol that post was a bit of a mindjob

6. PSK2080

PSK2080 New Member

Mizzou made the plays that they needed to when they needed to...our mistakes hurt us worse than Mizzou's hurt them...congratulations Missouri...

7. manicsooner

manicsooner New Member

I hope Misery can pull one out at Nebraska. I want to see em in the Championship.

8. thatmediadude

thatmediadude New Member

No worries here.. You can't win every single game. Mizzou....Well played guys. Congrats. Maybe we can have a rematch in Dallas with 'em! BOOMER SOONER TIL I DIE!!!!!!

9. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

Congrats to Missouri. You guys were just better in the trenches. I miss those days. Enjoy the win and good luck the rest of the year.

10. kevpks

kevpks New Member

I won't hate on an OU player but Stevens tests my patience. I saw college kickers nail kicks from 40+ all day and I don't trust him to make an extra point.

11. TXBOOMER

TXBOOMER New Member

The scheme against that Offensive scheme was a joke. The D has no nuts statment was on the short yardage play. Zero penetration by tackles.

12. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Ill be back to Award the Tickets to Bolivia in awhile

StoopTroup likes this.
  13. TXBOOMER

TXBOOMER New Member

Hopefully we win out and play them again at Jerry world. I doubt they win in Lincoln though.

14. One4OU

One4OU New Member

Dline is weak and got dominated. Secondary is good but didn't wrap up. Too many mistakes. Mu is a good team and we are too. Congrats. We need to regroup. Confusion by the coaches causes confusion by the players.

Finch need the ball more. He hits the hole faster before thy close.

We need to focus on the res of the season and hopefully will see a rematch.

15. PSK2080

PSK2080 New Member

I don't hate Pinkel and I don't particularly dislike Missouri...I hated Booger Daniel, but that's about it...good luck Missouri...

16. TrophyCollector

TrophyCollector Well-Known Member

Stop with all the truth telling already.

17. RedNekkid

RedNekkid Member

Hope we win out and bring home another Big 12 championship. It's been a crazy season so far, so who knows, we may still make it to the Championship game.

18. MU35OU14

MU35OU14 New Member

Thanks for your hospitality. See you in Dallas.

RedNekkid likes this.
  19. MU35OU14

MU35OU14 New Member

PS, Nebraska's home record is worse than their road record in the last few years.

M-I-Z!