1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Game Thread: OU vs Missouri

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Oct 23, 2010.

1. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I miss Gerald McCoy

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Not Me , Ima just send arseholes to Bolivia

3. Statalyzer

Statalyzer Well-Known Member

The offense controls the pace of the game. When you get the ball next, it's much more advantageous to you than to Missouri to know whether OU has to score once or twice.

If you wait until the 2nd TD to find out, and then you miss it, you're probably too late and the game's over, and had you known earlier, you would have hurried up more and taken more risks to give yourself a chance to win. Except, you CAN know earlier, by going for it the first time.

4. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

Put Finch in just for the fun of it now...

5. agoo758

agoo758 New Member

I know. I'm a passionate guy. :O

6. tcrb

tcrb New Member

No excuses. Venebels got outcoached....could make any halftime adjustments.....and Wilson should have known that they would jump a screen sooner or later if he kept calling it.

7. Shiznitttt

Shiznitttt New Member

It may sound like a selfishness on my part, but if Oklahoma is not playing for NC game, it just doesn't have the same feel to the season for me. Sure playing a top ten team in a bowl game is fun, but it is like getting the uglier of two girls.

8. BoomerSooner esq.

BoomerSooner esq. New Member

Remember, everyone thought that we wouldnt do much this year and next year would be our year. Im not giving up on this year, but we have a whole heck of a lot to look forward to!!!!!

9. btk108

btk108 New Member

the last Big 12 title....let's own that one

10. yankee

yankee New Member

well, if our coaches hadn't f'd up, we'd have a chance to go down and tie this game up. instead, we're screwed. AWESOME.

11. manicsooner

manicsooner New Member

Thank Goodness they didn't give up! All things considered I wana see them again in the Championship

12. Cinco Ranch Cougar

Cinco Ranch Cougar New Member

we will beat the crap out of them in the Big 12 championship game. That is what is really going to **** me off. Oh well, I should be used to it by now.

13. aero

aero Well-Known Member

that's it. win out and smash em in the B12. win a BCS. Shake some demons and get ready to make a run next year.

14. landrun

We're lucky that wasn't a safety

15. TXBOOMER

TXBOOMER New Member

Coaching, Kickers, QB, D Line....Need much improvement next week. Throw a screen here KW.

16. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

OUr o-line is just over it

17. oumartin

oumartin New Member

90 yards to go and we wanna throw screens?

18. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not the players fault, entirely.

Brent Veneables did his memory lapse yet again.

WHY the hell would you not blitz? Our front four are not that good when it comes to pass rushing...yet we dont compensate for that!

And as I type this, we still dont have the balls to go down field.

19. silverwheels

silverwheels SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We really missed him tonight, more than any other game this season.

20. landrun

Oline is getting owned