1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. ErnestSuera
    ErnestSuera
  2. AKmillenium
    AKmillenium
    I am OUmillenium from the old board.
  3. Denise Frantz
  4. Denise Frantz
    Denise Frantz
    #BOOMERSoONEr4LIFE
  5. Mazeppa
    Mazeppa deweydw
    I didn't know if anyone would notice.
  6. aero
    aero birddog
    yea. had some things going on last few years and kind of had a bad attitude about everything. but its better. now if we can just get our team to kick some ***. there's always next year.....
  7. Ton Loc
    Ton Loc RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    Come on Rush. I'm clearly not serious. No harm though.
  8. kernalsanders
  9. dossett5
    dossett5
    Bob making room for his brother by running off the best D coordinator in D1 football has not worked out very well. Which is no huge surprise!! Bob and brother ape d most of their time arguing with each other instead of coaching!
  10. radio
  11. Ruf/Nek7
  12. SoonerInFortSmith
    SoonerInFortSmith olevetonahill
    I don't have your number. Pm me. If you're gonna be around sometime I'll show you where it is
  13. 8timechamps
    8timechamps CowboyMRW
    I have season tix for the Broncos, but had an event earlier tonight (so I gave 'em away). Now, I'm thinking I should have charged for the tickets!
  14. CowboyMRW
    CowboyMRW 8timechamps
    Have you ordered your Super Bowl tickets. Peyton looks amazing so far. I think I'm gonna find some
  15. david1
    david1 Boarder
    I wanted to put 2013 Schedule but it won't let me. Shows "you may not post threads".
  16. soonersweetie
    soonersweetie MamaMia
    Hi,

Where is your tailgate located? North or south of stadium? My dad, nephew n I used to go to Dean n Lisa's all the time.

Thanks,

Beth
  17. 85sooners
  18. dresme
    dresme
    Have season tickets for sale Section 11,Row 63,Seats 21 and 22 aisle seats.Asking $1200 for the season tickets or best offer.918-284-2536 or [email protected]
  19. Skysooner
    Skysooner Chuck Bao
    Welcome back. Love the state but I have issues with moving back due to the 2004 marriage definition law and then what people call a claim to fame in that Oklahoma is the only state where every county went for McCain. Most people I know think that is a big issue. Enjoy and hope it works out for you.
  20. esmith17
    esmith17
    Boomer Sooner!