PDA

View Full Version : You know what, I am not a betting man...

Grimey
9/21/2007, 12:47 PM
I don't gamble, never have never will. But it is killing me that T-tech is only favored by like 3 points over OSU. Am I the only one that thinks that Tech is going to obliterate the aggies?

Man, it seems like easy money could be made by betting on that one. But, maybe after the game I will re-visit this thread and be thankful that I don't bet. But I doubt it.

I just think there is no friggin way OSU stays within 3 of Tech. Am I crazy?:cool:

JaminT
9/21/2007, 12:49 PM
See that "vCash: 500" under your post count......

Malcolm Kelly's Cousin
9/21/2007, 12:51 PM
Who knows...

I wouldn't at all be surprised if OSWHO beats Tech. The cowboys are better than we give them credit (or lack thereof) for. They're just poorly coached and inconsistent.

This is the BIG 12, y'know... anything can happen.

tnraider1
9/21/2007, 12:55 PM
I just think there is no friggin way OSU stays within 30 of Tech. Am I crazy?:cool:

Fixed.

TMcGee86
9/21/2007, 01:47 PM
Me and my friends took our Fantasy Football League pot and are attempting to double it by betting on TTU this weekend.

It's either going to be the sweetest idea evar, or we are going to be playing for funzies the rest of the FF season.

MextheBulldog
9/21/2007, 04:24 PM
Up to 5.5 or 6 by now. Note for those who favor trends in betting (I do not): the home team has won the last 5. Would not be surprised to see the Pokes hang with 'em. Tech has played absolutely awful teams to date... (UTEP, Rice and SMU)