PDA

View Full Version : Tales from WT land...

SoonerBK
9/21/2007, 11:56 AM
For those of you who don't know, WT stands for White Trash. My wife's side of the family is eaten up with it. She is always telling me these stories of WT happenings. Most of the stuff really could be worked out on the Jerry Springer show.
One time one of the step sister's live in boyfriends was arrested for something. The police came to the house and took him away which resulted in the stepsister saying and I quote "Don't take him officer...He ain't thier daddy, but he's all they know."

Now that you kind of see some of the picture, this was the latest installment: The family does not have a lot of money, most of them get by check to check...which is not bad. Stepdad's mother died this week in Lubbock...which is sad. Stepdad leaves to go to Lubbock to start dealing with the situation. The mother is going to be buried somewhere up in Illinois, and the funeral is tommorow. This leaves the family with the problem of getting mother to Illinois. So as we speak one of the relative's Ford Expedition is rolling through Oklahoma on its way to Illinois WITH THE COFFIN LOADED IN THE BACK END!!!1!!1! I understand that you have to do what you have to do, but I have never heard of this before. Don't funeral homes usually do this kind of thing?

frankensooner
9/21/2007, 12:13 PM
Don't you have to have some kind of federal license to transport cadavers?

Petro-Sooner
9/21/2007, 12:20 PM
Two things.

One, I dont think we can say WT on here any more. Its racially insensitive and offends some posters. :D

Two. This reminds me of Vacation when they are transporting Aunt Edna.

A dead person breathed on me.

soonerbrat
9/21/2007, 01:06 PM
as expensive as gas is, it might have been cheaper to ship her.

frankensooner
9/21/2007, 01:07 PM
UPS or FedEx?

royalfan5
9/21/2007, 01:12 PM
UPS or FedEx?
Don't use FedEx, they lost my Uncle when they shipped his ashes back from Ohio. He was a week late for his funeral.

frankensooner
9/21/2007, 01:14 PM
God loves a workin' man, don't trust whitey and don't use FedEx to ship the dead. Gotcha.

r5TPsooner
9/21/2007, 01:15 PM
Cremation is extremely cheap and affordable.

SoonerJack
9/21/2007, 01:22 PM
And if you WT relatives are thinking, they just might handle the cremation services themselves!

royalfan5
9/21/2007, 01:26 PM
Also, I'm semi-impressed that the body is in a coffin. A family from my hometown had Grandma die on a trip to the Ozarks so they just wrapped her in a tarp, finished the trip, and took care of things when they got back to Nebraska.