PDA

View Full Version : @ LSU could get messy (Not even talking about the score)

SeattleOUstudent
9/21/2007, 11:06 AM
:pop:

http://www.wwltv.com/local/stories/wwl092007jbblanco.f3e46dc7.html

WTNT25 KNHC 211453
TCMAT5
SUBTROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 1
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL102007
1500 UTC FRI SEP 21 2007

AT 10 AM CDT...1500 UTC...A TROPICAL STORM WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM
APALACHICOLA FLORIDA WESTWARD TO THE MOUTH OF THE MISSISSIPPI
RIVER...INCLUDING NEW ORLEANS AND LAKE PONTCHARTRAIN. A TROPICAL
STORM WARNING MEANS THAT TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS ARE
EXPECTED WITHIN THE WARNING AREA WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

badger
9/21/2007, 11:58 AM
Just want we need, more sympathy for the unhospitable, taunting people of Louisiana. It's hard to feel sorry when they treated you like trash.

NormanPride
9/21/2007, 12:13 PM
They didn't call their trash incoherent racial slurs, but they do occasionally pour beer on it. So I guess it's a push.

SeattleOUstudent
9/21/2007, 02:54 PM
Im optimistic for an LSU loss at any point. :)

LSUdeek
9/21/2007, 03:05 PM
Just want we need, more sympathy for the unhospitable, taunting people of Louisiana. It's hard to feel sorry when they treated you like trash.

Ladylike of you.

SOONER STEAKER
9/21/2007, 03:30 PM
Let the sky's open damage the dome so the Sugar Bowl will be played in either Houston or Atlanta. Let the weather even the playing field for the National Championship.

Another bonus, we won't have to worry about those cajun spies.

BOOMER SOONER GO BIG RED

badger
9/21/2007, 03:39 PM
Ladylike of you.
Ok, let me give a more ladylike response.

Those young gentlemen and ladies down south sure know how to make a gal feel unwelcome, dear. I won't repeat what they said to me, because it's not for child's eyes to read, but I hope they learn that if you can't saying anything nice, don't say anything all, like their mother surely taught them when they were children.

Now be a dear and hold your hair back while I wash your mouth out with soap. That's a good boy.

LSUdeek
9/21/2007, 03:46 PM
Ok, let me give a more ladylike response.

Those young gentlemen and ladies down south sure know how to make a gal feel unwelcome, dear. I won't repeat what they said to me, because it's not for child's eyes to read, but I hope they learn that if you can't saying anything nice, don't say anything all, like their mother surely taught them when they were children.
Let's go ahead and equate your being offended during a trip for a football game with the loss of life, home, and livelihood that occurred during Katrina. I'll buy it. :(

Now be a dear and hold your hair back while I wash your mouth out with soap. That's a good boy.
I hope you use Coast. That Ivory stuff tastes nasty.

GottaHavePride
9/21/2007, 03:56 PM
I hope you use Coast. That Ivory stuff tastes nasty.

My granddad always threatened us with Octagon soap.

badger
9/21/2007, 03:59 PM
My granddad always threatened us with Octagon soap.
http://home.swipnet.se/roland/graphics/octagon.gif
even the package looks scary.

There is a time for mourning, Deek, and that time has passed and its time to move on prevailing and such. Now that I've gotten the Octagon Soap from GHP, let's try it out, shall we?

GottaHavePride
9/21/2007, 04:01 PM
Mmmm. Tasty lye.

LSUdeek
9/21/2007, 04:05 PM
There is a time for mourning, Deek, and that time has passed and its time to move on prevailing and such. Now that I've gotten the Octagon Soap from GHP, let's try it out, shall we?

:eek:

:pop:

SeattleOUstudent
9/21/2007, 04:36 PM
Deek = http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gif

LSUdeek
9/21/2007, 04:59 PM
Deek = http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gif

The sky is blue. Grass is green. Pie R round.

OUinFLA
9/21/2007, 06:16 PM
Hey Deek, how's the feeling about SC coming to town?
Spurrier got anyone feeling nervous in your backyard?

LSUdeek
9/21/2007, 10:53 PM
Hey Deek, how's the feeling about SC coming to town?
Spurrier got anyone feeling nervous in your backyard?

Neaaaaaaaaux. SC's offense is Miss. St and Va Tech redux. We are looking at 40 something to 3.

critical_phil
9/21/2007, 11:26 PM
Neaaaaaaaaux. SC's offense is Miss. St and Va Tech redux. We are looking at 40 something to 3.

i'm hoping the :chicken: can keep it up for 4 quarters.

insuranceman_22
9/22/2007, 12:19 AM
Dammit Deek, 40 something to 3.......you fella's are confident. And don't be offended by the lady above, she's basically just saying that most of the lsu fans we encountered at the Sugar Bowl a few years back were dickheads, not all of you are like that, just most of them we met.....

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/22/2007, 12:54 AM
My cousin went to tigerbaits for college, and she said most of the fans she knew and saw were uncouth, drunken, offensive loudmouths. She was a Sooner at heart, I think, even though she was from Nawlins.

StuIsTheMan
9/22/2007, 12:58 AM

hense Katrina...Gods A SOONER FAN DON't ya know...RIGHT SAS?

NEG AWAY!:D