PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced, OU is a fraud

Blitzkrieg
9/21/2007, 06:45 AM
http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2306-Oklahoma_Sooners_Football-College_Football-WVU_Football-Don_t_Buy_It_Oklahoma_s_Bubble_to_Burst_Sooner_Rat her_than_Later-200907

Is right there on the internet.

Okieflyer
9/21/2007, 07:09 AM
http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2306-Oklahoma_Sooners_Football-College_Football-WVU_Football-Don_t_Buy_It_Oklahoma_s_Bubble_to_Burst_Sooner_Rat her_than_Later-200907

Is right there on the internet.

I wonder what he thinks after the Miami - A&M game.:rolleyes:

Ground_Attack
9/21/2007, 07:12 AM
What a compelling arguement. Since we haven't played anybody good, we can't possibly have a good team. One one hand he says that OUr bubble will burst "sooner rather than later" then he refers to our impending "romp" throug the Big XII. What a tool.

OUTrumpet
9/21/2007, 07:20 AM
I love how he says the stats back him up when about the only so-called stat is that they beat Louisville last year.

I wish we could have used that one in 05! We beat Texas last year, so let's not even play the game this year.

And I think Miami could shut down that option attack of theirs too. They made A&M look stupid all night. 17 points in who gives a **** time, woo-hoo!

crawfish
9/21/2007, 07:26 AM
Conclusions are easier to reach when you don't bother with such things as "reason" and "logic".

humblesooner
9/21/2007, 07:28 AM
The facts back him up????

What facts? That WV still has to play 3 ranked teams and OU still has to play 2 ranked teams?

I guess if WV loses to the three ranked teams they play and OU loses to the two that they play, then they will be better because they HAD to play three when OU only had to play two?

Needless to say, I'm :confused: :confused: :confused:

Malcolm Kelly's Cousin
9/21/2007, 07:31 AM
That was more biased than if Mike Tyson were to fight a baby.

SoonerBOI
9/21/2007, 07:32 AM
He has not seen OU play. He's a fraud.

mOUse
9/21/2007, 07:38 AM
No need to get bent out of shape. This guy likely knows less than most of us about sports in general. Anyone can be a sports writer these days.

Check out the website: http://www.bleacherreport.com/learn_more
Like I said, this guy is likely not a recognized sports authority, just someone like you and me.

Peace OUT!

meoveryouxinfinity
9/21/2007, 07:44 AM
No need to get bent out of shape. This guy likely knows less than most of us about sports in general. Anyone can be a sports writer these days.

Check out the website: http://www.bleacherreport.com/learn_more
Like I said, this guy is likely not a recognized sports authority, just someone like you and me.

Peace OUT!
He's obviously just some WVU fan.

sooner518
9/21/2007, 09:27 AM
And the combined record of Oklahoma's remaining eight opponents (Tulsa, Colorado, Texas, Missouri, Iowa State, Baylor, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State): 16-7.

I guess we're not playing TAMU this year??? and do they still count as being ranked? :D

and this is my favorite part:

Here is the combined record thus far of Oklahoma's three opponents (North Texas, Miami, Utah State): 2-6.

I guess he forgot to mention that WVU's opponents are a combined 2-7 so far this year.

stoopified
9/21/2007, 10:07 AM
Is Frank Athrens a pseudonym for Mike Stupica?

Mac94
9/21/2007, 10:12 AM
Quote:
And the combined record of Oklahoma's remaining eight opponents (Tulsa, Colorado, Texas, Missouri, Iowa State, Baylor, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State): 16-7.

I guess we're not playing TAMU this year???

I noticed that ... good thing for us we don't play the Sooners .... after last night I was worried that this Sooner squad would make a run at another 77-0 on us. Guess that's one embarassment I don't have to worry about now! ;)

badger
9/21/2007, 10:12 AM
I would like to play West Virginia in the Nat'l Champ game, wouldn't you :D:D:D

1- No stupid condoms and their poser fans
2- No stupid cajuns and their unfair ticket advantage
3- No gators, so a guaranteed win.

Not that we wouldn't beat the gators, but they would probably match with us the best.

SOONER STEAKER
9/21/2007, 10:47 AM
Just another WV embred writer is upset because his sister won't kiss him good night/

AlbqSooner
9/21/2007, 11:02 AM
"Right now, the Sooners are nothing more than a Big 12 bully. They are a Mike Tyson puncher hammering a bunch of tomato cans into oblivion."

That is what Leon Spinks said before his 11 seconds of infamy.

CatfishSooner
9/21/2007, 11:07 AM
What a Jack ***

Sooner02
9/21/2007, 11:27 AM
Who is he? That's right. Nobody.

Sooner Among The Pack
9/21/2007, 03:16 PM
The comments are hilarious. Clearly anyone who thinks the OU/Texas game is a home and home has no business breaking down college cheerleading competitions, let alone football.

Dio
9/21/2007, 03:26 PM
He's just ****ed because he burned all his couches already.

GrapevineSooner
9/21/2007, 03:30 PM
<- Stays in his stance in this obvious attempt to be drawn offsides

jwlynn64
9/21/2007, 03:34 PM
Did the author actually type "Austin" in the article. If it did, he has since corrected it to read Dallas but without putting any editorial comment that he changed the article.

If that is the case, it goes a long way towards showing the author's true character.

Just saw that the author did make a comment correcting the location of the game.

toast
9/21/2007, 03:59 PM
I guess we're not playing TAMU this year??? and do they still count as being ranked? :D

and this is my favorite part:

I guess he forgot to mention that WVU's opponents are a combined 2-7 so far this year.

throw in aTm and the combined record of OU's remaining opponents = 19-8

combined record of wvu's remaining nine opponents? 18-8

the guy's a moran

r5TPsooner
9/21/2007, 04:09 PM
I would like to play West Virginia in the Nat'l Champ game, wouldn't you :D:D:D

1- No stupid Gators and their ghey gatorade commercials.
2- No stupid cajuns and their unfair ticket advantage
3- No USC, so a guaranteed win.

Not that we wouldn't beat the gators, but they would probably match with us the best.

Fixed it for ya.;)

LSUdeek
9/21/2007, 04:11 PM
Y'all really should be undefeated by the end of the year. Maybe the pirates will give you a game in Lubbock but I can't see anyone else doing it.

It will be OU vs a one loss LSU or Florida in New Orleans.

Stoop Dawg
9/21/2007, 05:12 PM
It will be OU vs a one loss LSU or Florida in New Orleans.

I hope you're right, but I'm not booking a hotel just yet.

And, no offense, but please, God, let it be Florida. Please.....