PDA

View Full Version : Survivor - China

OUinFLA
9/20/2007, 08:02 PM
There sure are a lot of b00bs on this season's show.

The tribe that lost the first immunity challenge looks to be the tribe that will lose all the challenges. What a bunch of yay-hoos.

Scenery is kinda nice though.

and the boobs.

OKLA21FAN
9/20/2007, 08:10 PM
这条螺纹是不值得的没有图片

Cam
9/20/2007, 08:12 PM
Forgot this had even started.

SoonerStormchaser
9/20/2007, 08:14 PM
:dean:'ll be here shortly to weigh in.

Chuck Bao
9/20/2007, 08:17 PM
I don't even know who made it to the final two yet. I gotta catch up on this.

Boobs? It should play tonight (Friday night) in Thailand.

OUinFLA
9/20/2007, 08:17 PM
Funniest quote so far.

At the start of the game Jeff says, see all those suitcases in that pile? Well, you dont get to take them, you will enter the game right now with just what you have on.

Blonde cutie says: I don't have on a bra !
All the men smile.

Jeff informs her.... that could be good.........or bad, depending on how you play it.

Cam
9/20/2007, 08:28 PM
My wife's now mad that we missed it and they're not replaying it later this weekend. At least not according to the Time Warner guide.

OUinFLA
9/20/2007, 08:34 PM
My wife's now mad that we missed it and they're not replaying it later this weekend. At least not according to the Time Warner guide.

CBS is probably replaying it through your computer.

Cam
9/20/2007, 08:35 PM
CBS is probably replaying it through your computer.
Nope, not available yet. Probably will be later this week.

Jerk
9/20/2007, 09:07 PM
The loser gets shot in the back of the head and their organs get harvested and sold on the black market to help fund the People's Liberation Army.

eta- oh wait, we're talking about a make-believe show in China, not real life in China. My bad.

OUinFLA
9/20/2007, 09:09 PM
Dang it Jerk!
I havent seen the whole season yet!
Don't you know how to use the /spoil option!!!!

Jerk
9/20/2007, 09:16 PM
Dang it Jerk!
I havent seen the whole season yet!
Don't you know how to use the /spoil option!!!!

I've never actually sat down and watched an entire episode. Maybe back in 2000 or so I made it 10 minutes. When the wimmens start taking their shirts off and displaying their ta ta's, then I will devote my attention to their cute little show. All of it.

Will
9/20/2007, 09:59 PM
The loser gets shot in the back of the head and their organs get harvested and sold on the black market to help fund the People's Liberation Army.

eta- oh wait, we're talking about a make-believe show in China, not real life in China. My bad.

:confused:

Mjcpr
9/26/2007, 08:55 AM
Alas, no more Chicken.

Scott D
9/26/2007, 09:04 AM

I was thinking it'd be better if for the first episode the entire cast and crew were arrested and executed by the end of a week.