PDA

View Full Version : Alas, sad (tailgate) tidings to report

Okla-homey
9/19/2007, 06:21 PM
At approximately 4pm today, I received a voice mail from Dean stating the fifth-wheel was damaged worse than he originally estimated. Additionally, some parts required were not in stock at Floyds RV Emporium and had to be back-ordered. In short, the vehicle will not be out of the shop in time for the Tulsa game.

Therefore, it's a bust. No-go. Cancelled. Ain't gonna happen. Sorry. Stuff happens.

Note, there is no reason to believe the RV will not be back in service in time for the next home game in Norman. Look for me in the stands. We'll be the couple in the student section wearing crimson and yelling for the Sooners.

That is all.

olevetonahill
9/19/2007, 06:55 PM
At approximately 4pm today, I received a voice mail from Dean stating the fifth-wheel was damaged worse than he originally estimated. Additionally, some parts required were not in stock at Floyds RV Emporium and had to be back-ordered. In short, the vehicle will not be out of the shop in time for the Tulsa game.

Therefore, it's a bust. No-go. Cancelled. Ain't gonna happen. Sorry. Stuff happens.

Note, there is no reason to believe the RV will not be back in service in time for the next home game in Norman. Look for me in the stands. We'll be the couple in the student section wearing crimson and yelling for the Sooners.

That is all.

Well there Goes MY Vbet
Dean ya Punnany , Drag it down , iffin it rains toss a tarp over it ;)

OUDoc
9/19/2007, 07:04 PM
I think I put 10 vgrand on Dean coming through.
I expect he'll pay me back some day.:mad:

:D

Harry Beanbag
9/19/2007, 07:10 PM
You can't tailgate without a fifth wheel? What are you guys, Bama fans?

olevetonahill
9/19/2007, 07:12 PM
You can't tailgate without a fifth wheel? What are you guys, Bama fans?
Read My Post
Im a ****ing Hillbilly
I said Dean drag it on down, Cover it with Duct tape and a tarp

Harry Beanbag
9/19/2007, 07:15 PM
Read My Post
Im a ****ing Hillbilly
I said Dean drag it on down, Cover it with Duct tape and a tarp

I don't know what's going on with the fifth wheel, but all you need to tailgate is a pickup, a grill, a cooler full of beer, and friendlies (not necessarily in that order). Even us hillbillies transplanted to the desert know that. :texan:

sanantoniosooner
9/19/2007, 07:16 PM
Just tear up my check.

olevetonahill
9/19/2007, 07:19 PM
I don't know what's going on with the fifth wheel, but all you need to tailgate is a pickup, a grill, a cooler full of beer, and friendlies (not necessarily in that order). Even us hillbillies transplanted to the desert know that. :texan:
Yea aint a Hillbilly less ya Dump the ****ter water on the neighbores
Dean got drunk and blind and ran the damn thing into a tree or sumpin
GHP put up a V bet . Dean shows with the 5th wheel ?
Dean dont show with the 5th wheel?
I just scurried over and covered my Bets ;)

GottaHavePride
9/19/2007, 10:16 PM
Just so you all know; the "Dean shows up without the fifth-wheel" bet is the lowest-profit bet on there at 1:1. Turds. ;)

olevetonahill
9/19/2007, 10:26 PM
Just so you all know; the "Dean shows up without the fifth-wheel" bet is the lowest-profit bet on there at 1:1. Turds. ;)
Iffen he shows up with a Fifth wheel Plate . The Withouts Lose dont they ?
:D

Petro-Sooner
9/19/2007, 10:27 PM
AAAARRRRRRRRR

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/19/2007, 11:26 PM
Let's hear from Dean?!?!?!

StuIsTheMan
9/19/2007, 11:28 PM
AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH

FIXED:D

YWIA

JohnnyMack
9/20/2007, 07:13 AM
Homey,

I'm confused. Does this mean the entire tailgate is cancelled because of this? Seems like we still have a place where we could all meet up and at least try and make the most of it. If not, thanks for all your effort getting it this far.

sanantoniosooner
9/20/2007, 07:37 AM
throwing in the towel is very aggy ;)

colleyvillesooner
9/20/2007, 08:03 AM
Homey,

I'm confused. Does this mean the entire tailgate is cancelled because of this? Seems like we still have a place where we could all meet up and at least try and make the most of it. If not, thanks for all your effort getting it this far.

In agree...I have two chairs, a cooler, and tailgating grill (small) and beer loaded in the car ready to go after work.

I WANNA TAILGATE DAMMIT!!!!!!!

C&CDean
9/20/2007, 11:53 AM
Watch the thread on the SO for details.

colleyvillesooner
9/20/2007, 11:54 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99883&page=2