PDA

View Full Version : Gundy vs. Stoops

cheezyq
9/19/2007, 02:31 PM
This was a funny write-up in the Norman Transcript:
http://www.normantranscript.com/ousports/local_story_261004222.html

I tend to agree with him. Gundy got that Art Shell look last Friday, where he looks stunned about what's transpired before him, yet he has no clue how to fix it.

SicEmBaylor
9/19/2007, 02:37 PM
This was a funny write-up in the Norman Transcript:
http://www.normantranscript.com/ousports/local_story_261004222.html

I tend to agree with him. Gundy got that Art Shell look last Friday, where he looks stunned about what's transpired before him, yet he has no clue how to fix it.
I never thought he even looked stunned. Like this writer indicated, it looked like he was on another planet. I'm not sure he was really aware of what was going on around him enough to be stunned.

I think he's been popping too many Flinstone vitamins.

StuIsTheMan
9/19/2007, 03:07 PM
now this thread looks better...thanks for cleaning it up

Mac94
9/19/2007, 03:11 PM
The comparision between Stoops and Gundy end after mentioning they both a head coaches at Universities in Oklahoma. There ain't nothing to compare after that. Bob Stoops, love him or hate him, is the best coach in this conference and he has the record and the hardware to prove it.

fadada1
9/19/2007, 04:15 PM
dude must've gone to the jennie carlson school of paragraphing.

seriously... why the one word paragraphs???

do they teach that in journalism school?

TopDawg
9/19/2007, 04:20 PM

Yes.

Why?

You got a problem with that?

Punk!

fadada1
9/19/2007, 04:29 PM
Yes.

Why?

You got a problem with that?

Punk!
HAHA!!!!

you were the first one i thought of.

stoopified
9/19/2007, 04:32 PM
The Blake compartson was cruel,but accurate.

OKC-SLC
9/19/2007, 04:42 PM

off.

dip****.

;)

Crucifax Autumn
9/19/2007, 11:14 PM
Gumby looked like he'd been raiding Favres medicine cabinet and downing it all with Old Milwaukee.

I am seriously starting to think he just doesn't give a **** at all and just enjoys collecting a paycheck to watch games.

Piware
9/19/2007, 11:40 PM
Gumby looked like he'd been raiding Favres medicine cabinet and downing it all with Old Milwaukee.

I am seriously starting to think he just doesn't give a **** at all and just enjoys collecting a paycheck to watch games.

Read some the early threads from Pokettes about their "hot lookin'" young coach. Maybe they knew something we weren't aware of, e.g. sideline fashion statement, hair styling and lavish amounts of styling products included in his contract. Once he got his braces off, it helped and his hair is looking FABULOUS, almost plastic. I fear the blank look comes from huffing the aerosol hair spray.

Crucifax Autumn
9/20/2007, 01:23 AM
plastic hair...a true OSU tradition!

MichiganSooner
9/20/2007, 01:41 PM
Somebody, somewhere said Gundy had the ability to remain calm under fire. Seemed like they were speaking of our fomer QB Paul who announcers always said stayed totally calm no matter what pressure was in the game.

If he is trying to show everybody how calm he can look when his team is getting stomped, I hope he keeps it up. Players, or even employees, get excited and get to work when the coach, or boss gets excited and ****ed.

Last year, at ****** game, OU called a time-out. Cowboy fan nearby said, "Uh-oh, we're about to get killed. Stoops doesn't burn a timeout unless he and his coaches have something important to say". By the way, we got the first down.