PDA

View Full Version : Nice one, Ivan

mizzOUstu702
9/19/2007, 02:10 PM
Ivan Maisel got a good kidney shot on Mack Brown and his burnt orange jumpsuit-claded players in this weeks I-Formation:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/notebook?page=iform074

3. Now that James Henry has become the sixth Texas player arrested since June, here's the conversation I'm picturing. It's late in the game, the Longhorns are continuing to give up nearly three touchdowns a game, and Mack Brown goes to quarterback Colt McCoy and asks him to bail out the defense. McCoy replies, "Coach! I don't have that kind of money!"

Book 'em horns...

IB4OU2
9/19/2007, 02:30 PM
Now that's funny! :D

Sooner Among The Pack
9/19/2007, 02:55 PM
OT just a tad, since it's on the same page, the read about the 2003 national title game and practicing in the SuperDome is very interesting.

CU Sooner
9/19/2007, 03:26 PM
That's funny, reminds me of an email a friend of mine in Austin sent me.

The UT Longhorns have adopted a new 'Honor System'. Yes Your Honor, No Your Honor.

The UT Longhorns knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator: F. Lee Bailey.

Book 'em, horns!

:D

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/19/2007, 04:05 PM
:D

Crucifax Autumn
9/19/2007, 11:17 PM
That's some funny stuff!

I heard the robbery suspects are gonna just claim that they were taking back their own stuff and that they were framed.

CatfishSooner
9/19/2007, 11:45 PM
That's some funny stuff!

I heard the robbery suspects are gonna just claim that they were taking back their own stuff and that they were framed.

OJ???? :eek: :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/20/2007, 01:21 AM
Why not? USC, Miami, and now Texass. Friggin' criminals all.