PDA

View Full Version : I finally got to see the OU vs Utah State game, and..

OUinFLA
9/19/2007, 12:49 PM
I have a few observations.

Before I begin, I would like to thank Fox Sports for finally showing a replay even though it was 3 days later and on at 1am. I did understand why you felt it more important to show the games played by Lehigh, University of the Blind, and Podunk State College before you got around to airing the replay of the OU game. I know those other teams are significant and have tons of fans waiting to see their team play.

1. Alan Patrick is one very fast dude.

2. All Utah State players must be related as the names on all the jerseys that I saw said their last name was "Aggies". One heck of a large family if you ask me.

3. English is a defensive monster.

4. Kelly has the greatest hands for a receiver I have ever seen. Couple that with his lack of showboating and Im very impressed with this young man.

5. Reggie Smith scares me everytime he is fielding a punt.

6. Fox's sideline bimbo doesn't care much about the football game. Even though I appreciate her interviews with OU's basketball coaches (especially Sherri Coles) and our women's softball coach, I would have appreciated it more if she had her sideline interviews during timeouts and game breaks, but NOT during the plays!

7. OU's cheerleaders, while very pretty, are again....flat as a piece of plywood. An "A" cup is being generious. Don't girls with boobs like to cheer? Well, I know they do out in California.

8. Zaslaw has the coolest name on the team.

9. Utah State is not a very good football team, or..........OU is phenominal.

Anyway, it was great to finally see the game (at least the first 1/2, I'll watch the rest after work) and it was kinda nice to be able to fast forward past all the lame commercials that Fox has.

r5TPsooner
9/19/2007, 12:56 PM
AP is ripped as well. I was surprised how Utah State tried to pressure & got pressure on Sam throughout the game. They played a better scheme than Miami did IMO.

mxATVracer10
9/19/2007, 01:05 PM
In Fox's defense, they did replay it Monday morning at 11am hillbilly time. You didn't get the memo? ;)

humblesooner
9/19/2007, 01:07 PM

OUinFLA
In Fox's defense, they did replay it Monday morning at 11am hillbilly time. You didn't get the memo? ;)

Not down here in Hanging-Chadville. I got the memo and scanned my online guide for about a half hour and it just wasn't on Brighthouse. :(

humblesooner
Anyway, it was great to finally see the game (at least the first 1/2, I'll watch the rest after work) and it was kinda nice to be able to fast forward past all the lame commercials that Fox has.

You'll be disappointed when you get to the 2nd half. They cut out the first 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. I think Bradford only has a couple of series, then they start subbing pretty heavily.
That'll give you something else to "thank" FOX Sports for.

sooneron
9/19/2007, 01:09 PM
9. Utah State is not a very good football team, or..........OU is phenominal.

I think it was a combo of both. I think they did what they could. They were pretty well coached, but out-classed by the athletes on the other side of the ball. If they could sign some 3 or 4 stars, they could do pretty well. I give it up to them, they came to play and didn't seem to quit.

Pricetag
9/19/2007, 01:10 PM
I have to laugh every time I see that picture because I can envision that girl with her scissors trying to decide just the perfect amount to cut up that shirt for the look she was going for.

sooneron
9/19/2007, 01:12 PM
I have to laugh every time I see that picture because I can envision that girl with her scissors trying to decide just the perfect amount to cut up that shirt for the look she was going for.
You have it wrong. She was wearing it when I was taking the shears to it. Otherwise, it would not have turned out so well.

StoopTroup
9/19/2007, 01:17 PM
I think she probably has a closet full of those shirts.

r5TPsooner
9/19/2007, 01:19 PM

Lord I hope so!:D

Partial Qualifier
9/19/2007, 01:24 PM

Well, God bless her :D

redshield3
9/19/2007, 01:41 PM
2. All Utah State players must be related as the names on all the jerseys that I saw said their last name was "Aggies". One heck of a large family if you ask me.

Dude, you know how those mormons are out there... whole town with two or three last names...

:D

freshchris05
9/19/2007, 02:57 PM
Well, God bless her :D

Looks like he already has... ;)

:motorboat:

haha...

r5TPsooner
9/19/2007, 03:18 PM
I'd like to go as her shirt for Halloween.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/19/2007, 05:38 PM

I think she put the shirt on and it just was too tight and ripped to perfection.

olevetonahill
9/19/2007, 05:44 PM
Not down here in Hanging-Chadville. I got the memo and scanned my online guide for about a half hour and it just wasn't on Brighthouse. :(
And I thot I lived out in the Boonies .