PDA

View Full Version : You fool. You fell prey to one of the classic blunders

Widescreen
9/19/2007, 08:02 AM
The best known is don't get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less known is this! Never get into a fight with an armless dude from Georgia, when death is on the line!" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Thud.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297212,00.html

SNELLVILLE, Ga. — Police are investigating the death of a man who collapsed after being headbutted by an armless man in a fight over a woman.

Snellville Police Chief Roy Whitehead said the two men, Charles Keith Teer and William Russell Redfren, scuffled Monday afternoon in the driveway of a suburban Atlanta home.

Witnesses told authorities that Redfren, who has no arms, kicked Teer, and Teer struck Redfren, Whitehead said.

After bystanders separated them, Redfren "came back and headbutted [Teer] one time," Whitehead said.

Teer complained of feeling dizzy, collapsed, and died, Whitehead said.

Police are awaiting autopsy results before deciding whether Redfren should be charged.

colleyvillesooner
9/19/2007, 08:55 AM
I love the MSN.com headline:

Police: Armless man fatally head-butts romantic rival

toast
9/19/2007, 09:17 AM
here's a photo from the fight:

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/BDD_mp_flesh_5.3.jpg

limey_sooner
9/19/2007, 09:26 AM
Headline:

ARMLESS MAN NOT HARMLESS

OklahomaRed
9/19/2007, 09:47 AM
Police are awaiting autopsy results before deciding whether Redfren should be charged. :confused:

Dude is healthy enough to fight, get's headbutted, feels dizzy, and then drops over dead? Why they wasting money on an autopsy? Pay me 1/2 what the autopsy cost and I will give them my professional opinion on why he dropped over dead after getting head butted ! :D

Osce0la
9/19/2007, 10:02 AM
Dude is healthy enough to fight, get's headbutted, feels dizzy, and then drops over dead? Why they wasting money on an autopsy? Pay me 1/2 what the autopsy cost and I will give them my professional opinion on why he dropped over dead after getting head butted ! :D
He was too embarassed about getting his a** handed to him by a man with no hands, so he rolled over and died :confused:

Sounds right to me anyway...

Paperclip
9/19/2007, 10:15 AM
So, were the cops able to cuff him?

"Put your hands behind your back. Oh, wait. Umm."