PDA

View Full Version : Mongo, are we still on to go chop down those trees?

JohnnyMack
9/18/2007, 09:49 PM
And that time you killed that rattlesnake with your bare hands, wow, that was totally manly and completely not gay at all.

Also, you left your copies of Penthouse and Guns-N-Ammo at my place the other night when we were drinking beer and replacing the oil pan on my 68 Camaro.

this is in case your wife reads some posts. YWIA.

usmc-sooner
9/18/2007, 09:53 PM
all this coming from a guy who got punked by an aggie on his only radio show.

your kids should have to wear a brand

Mongo
9/18/2007, 09:55 PM
Remember the time I stopped the armed robbery of that bath house we were at? I one punch KO'd that fool. He was still out when the cops arrested him

JohnnyMack
9/18/2007, 10:01 PM
all this coming from a guy who got punked by an aggie on his only radio show.

your kids should have to wear a brand

I didn't get punked by ****. I worked him like Mongo worked the waiters ballsack. I mean...

Mongo
9/18/2007, 10:04 PM
What time does your show come on? i know you posted it, but I am lazy and dont want to look for it

JohnnyMack
9/18/2007, 10:06 PM
Remember the time I stopped the armed robbery of that bath house we were at? I one punch KO'd that fool. He was still out when the cops arrested him

Totally not as cool as the time you were getting us beers at the OU game and coach Stoops comes running out and is all "I need somebody to play running back! My little AD is all hurt!" and you were all, "I'll do it?" and he was all "You?" and you were like "never fear Bob, I'm on it!" and you went into the game and ran for like 3053 or so yards. Now that ruled.

usmc-sooner
sounded like you got punked by me. I listened for a while and you let that guy take every jab at OU, was he close to you?

JohnnyMack
What time does your show come on? i know you posted it, but I am lazy and dont want to look for it

My cancelled show?

:O

It used to be on at 7 on Thursday nights.

But alas, it is no more.

<Sad Panda>

JohnnyMack
9/18/2007, 10:08 PM
sounded like you got punked by me. I listened for a while and you let that guy take every jab at OU, was he close to you?

I knew more than 2 people listened!!! I'm calling that station owner back and telling him I had a following!!!!!

But yeah, sometimes ya gotta let him get digs in, makes for better radio.*

*says the ******* who got his show cancelled after one week.

usmc-sooner
9/18/2007, 10:11 PM
I knew more than 2 people listened!!! I'm calling that station owner back and telling him I had a following!!!!!

But yeah, sometimes ya gotta let him get digs in, makes for better radio.*

*says the ******* who got his show cancelled after one week.

heh:D :D :D

good one

Mongo
9/18/2007, 10:11 PM
Totally not as cool as the time you were getting us beers at the OU game and coach Stoops comes running out and is all "I need somebody to play running back! My little AD is all hurt!" and you were all, "I'll do it?" and he was all "You?" and you were like "never fear Bob, I'm on it!" and you went into the game and ran for like 3053 or so yards. Now that ruled.

1789 rushing
1268 rec.
for 3057 total yards,
29 TD's, get it right.

All this after I blew out both my ACL's on my first play

Seamus
9/18/2007, 10:21 PM
The polar opposite of :pop: