PDA

View Full Version : I was extra "Handsey" today

Mongo
9/18/2007, 09:31 PM
I, not on purpose, brushed my hand across my brother's MIL's bewb. This usually doesnt bother me, but before this happend, I passed her my new nephew. During the hand off, which was in an awkward way, I had to rassle my hands free. I was deep into them chesticles.

I just hope with the second touch, she wasnt thinkin i was coming back for seconds.

Then at dinner later, I had my arm across the back of a chair. The waiter just got his salsa and chips from his tray when he begins his cross table chips and salsa delivery. He was close to leaning across that chair, his junk was too close to my forearm. I decide to move my arm quickly, and about that time, he moved. The side of my fist caught a tip, or part of a ball, but the waiter did the reactionary flinch men do when they get flicked there.

very strange day

JohnnyMack
9/18/2007, 09:34 PM
I think I've asked you this before, but wtf kinda ghey are you?

OCUDad
9/18/2007, 09:34 PM
Tramp.

Mongo
9/18/2007, 09:35 PM

I have no idea how to answer this

critical_phil
9/18/2007, 09:36 PM
:chicken: tease

JohnnyMack
9/18/2007, 09:37 PM
I guess I'll let your ball stroking kinda slide since you were grabbing some ta-ta earlier in the day.

What were they, like D cups?

usmc-sooner
9/18/2007, 09:39 PM

I'm the caboose, now bend over grit your teeth this one is going to hurt.

anymore questions?

JohnnyMack
9/18/2007, 09:40 PM
Will you call me?

:O

SoonerGirl06
9/18/2007, 09:40 PM
Maybe if you stopped watching that "Leave Britney Alone" video over and over again...

just sayin'.

Will
9/18/2007, 09:43 PM

Seriously!!!!

Mongo
I guess I'll let your ball stroking kinda slide since you were grabbing some ta-ta earlier in the day.

What were they, like D cups?

The ball stroking was pure accident. And all my posts may come across ghey, or blatantly ghey, whatever, but my wife reads this board sometimes. And I dont want my poon escapades scattered out for her to read, cause that would make her upset.

And I do believe you and Dean are the Odd Ghey Couple, seeing how you fellate him, and he lets you bury "it" to the hilt.

now come sit on my lap and tell me whats up:D

Will

Seriously!!!!

JohnnyMack
9/18/2007, 09:45 PM
The ball stroking was pure accident. And all my posts may come across ghey, or blatantly ghey, whatever, but my wife reads this board sometimes. And I dont want my poon escapades scattered out for her to read, cause that would make her upset.

And I do believe you and Dean are the Odd Ghey Couple, seeing how you fellate him, and he lets you bury "it" to the hilt.

now come sit on my lap and tell me whats up:D

They were nice tittays. That's why you don't wanna talk about it.

:D

Mongo
9/18/2007, 09:48 PM
They were nice tittays. That's why you don't wanna talk about it.

:D

they were spectacular:D

usmc-sooner
9/18/2007, 09:48 PM
Will you call me?

:O

Do I ever?

You've got a lot to learn about this relationship

Widescreen
9/18/2007, 10:24 PM
Next time, try to stop short.

proud gonzo
9/19/2007, 12:11 AM
You know, threads like this are far less disturbing when you've never met the person who's posting. But now I'm sitting here thinking "wow, I sat by that guy at a game"

Mongo
9/19/2007, 10:54 AM
You know, threads like this are far less disturbing when you've never met the person who's posting. But now I'm sitting here thinking "wow, I sat by that guy at a game"

Just be glad you and GHP werent recipients of my handseyness

OklahomaRed
9/19/2007, 11:09 AM
they were spectacular:D

That's your answer. If they were really large, you just say, "Honey, if they weren't so dang big they wouldn't be gettin' in the way all the time?" :eek:

Was it a brush, or did you leave fingerprint indentions? :D

Hamhock
9/19/2007, 01:35 PM
nipple or sideboob?

Mongo
9/19/2007, 02:42 PM
nipple or sideboob?

Both at the same time, with the back of the hands and wrist, starting in the middle and working outward.

Hamhock
9/19/2007, 02:44 PM
Both at the same time, with the back of the hands and wrist, starting in the middle and working outward.

she's gonna know if you lingered longer than necessary.

did she giggle? did she say, "next time i hold the baby, i want you to take him"?

william_brasky
9/19/2007, 06:41 PM
poon escapades

pooncapades