PDA

View Full Version : Who Enjoy.......

Will
9/18/2007, 08:56 PM
Watching or Listening to the Band at football games??

CatfishSooner
9/18/2007, 08:58 PM
I enjoy somewhat...a little borish tho

SoonerStormchaser
9/18/2007, 09:03 PM
My wife does...

Will
9/18/2007, 09:06 PM
My wife does...

Does that me you have to like them too....

Soonerus
9/18/2007, 09:06 PM
Most of the time I get "chills" when the band plays before the game...Especially, Oklahoma, Boomer Sooner....extra special the first home game of each year....

CatfishSooner
9/18/2007, 09:07 PM
how do you think our band ranks to other bands in the big XII and the nation?

Will
9/18/2007, 09:08 PM
I would have to say its not as top of caliber as the Football team or even the basketball team or even the volleyball team for that matter!

Soonerus
9/18/2007, 09:11 PM
I like to lurk around campus corner and when the band marches through I mix in with them and march along with them to the stadium area...great fun....

usmc-sooner
9/18/2007, 09:31 PM
I think I'll cancel my season tickets. The band nerds this year, are not as good as the old band nerds.

I don't care if the band plays kazzoos and spoons, or sticks flutes up their *** at band camp. I'm their to watch football. I'd just as soon they play Bon Jovi and Poison than a tribute to whoever. Fire Brian Britt/Keep Brian Britt if I'm fired up about band music I'm tuning into the Boston Symphony instead college football on saturday.
If you're on a football board to bitch about the band you might as well post a thread about the hotdog vendors or how those boyscout guys can't point out your seats for you quick enough.

to quote John Goodman ........................"NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Soonerus
9/18/2007, 09:34 PM
I think I'll cancel my season tickets. The band nerds this year, are not as good as the old band nerds.

I don't care if the band plays kazzoos and spoons, or sticks flutes up their *** at band camp. I'm their to watch football. I'd just as soon they play Bon Jovi and Poison than a tribute to whoever. Fire Brian Britt/Keep Brian Britt if I'm fired up about band music I'm tuning into the Boston Symphony instead college football on saturday.
If you're on a football board to bitch about the band you might as well post a thread about the hotdog vendors or how those boyscout guys can't point out your seats for you quick enough.

to quote John Goodman ........................"NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Semper Fi...

Will
9/18/2007, 09:40 PM
What....

tommieharris91
9/19/2007, 01:39 AM
They really should only do the OU-related stuff well and cut out the other ****, like waving the wheat and "GO GATORS". Seriously, we can make up our own traditions and not have to copy other schools. I hate seeing the students I sit with wave dey armz in da err, and NOT REALIZE IT'S AN AGGIE THING!!!11!!!1