PDA

View Full Version : lol@tulsa students

colinreturn
9/18/2007, 08:24 PM
on facebook. theyre all saying they are gonna wear boise state shirts. how witty and smart huh?:D

tulsaoilerfan
9/18/2007, 08:30 PM
So there will be what, 5 or 6 there wearing those shirts? :)

birddog
9/18/2007, 08:32 PM
they're not relevant enough to talk smack. like that retarded corky kid from life goes on. he tries to fight you and you just laugh and call him a sweet kid.

Sooner_Havok
9/18/2007, 08:35 PM
Hey now guys, let's not forget that Tulsa is the third best team in the State of oklahoma right now.

1. OU
2. OU second Team
3.Tulsa

KantoSooner
9/18/2007, 08:53 PM
Second best. And some high school's in third.

snp
9/18/2007, 08:54 PM
There are some Jenks/Union blowhards that will tell you otherwise.

The Preach Man
9/18/2007, 08:54 PM
Hey now guys, let's not forget that Tulsa is the third best team in the State of oklahoma right now.

1. OU
2. OU second Team
3.Tulsa

Hilarious!!!

setem
9/18/2007, 09:01 PM
I love how other school take pride in another school's victory!

I can not stand to listen to poke fans talk about how we got beat by BSU!

Win a real game and come back and see me!

SoonerStormchaser
9/18/2007, 09:04 PM
You forgot to add Chuck Norris in there Havok!

badger
9/18/2007, 09:10 PM
on facebook. theyre all saying they are gonna wear boise state shirts. how witty and smart huh?:D
Oh dear. If they really wanted to nail the coffin, perhaps they should wear oregon or worse, ref shirts. Boise is feel good story. Orgeron was a travesty... that and the bowl game two seasons before last that shall go unspoken of.

Better idea: Wear Appalachian State shirts to show that even Div. I-AA schools like Tulsa University can conquer the big, mighty, real football programs out there... oh wait a sec, I confused you for a sucky program, because you suck. SUCKERS!

OUMonster
9/18/2007, 09:11 PM
Tulsa lost to Utah in their bowl game last year and Boise St. beat Utah 36-3 earlier in the season.

Should we all plan on dressing like Utes on Friday evening?

badger
9/18/2007, 09:16 PM
How bout we dress like illegal immigrants that Tulsa state Rep. James Williamson wants out (he is a Tulsa Univ. grad too, so there are ties there) in honor of his House Bill 1804?

I will come dressed as a European girl that stole state benefits to get a free education at OU and thus, became a fan of the football team of said university that I got a degree from, despite being illegal and all.

Soonerus
9/18/2007, 09:18 PM
I get it they are too embarrassed to wear their own colors....I don't blame them...

tommieharris91
9/18/2007, 09:33 PM
Well, there are 10x more OU students than Tulsa students. So I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see any Boise State shirts. :D I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see any TU students or fans at that game. Heck, tickets might still be available.

Flying Scotsman
9/18/2007, 09:39 PM
Yes. Some have to live vicariously through others....

vi·car·i·ous adjective
vi·car·i·ous·ly, adverb

1. performed, exercised, received, or suffered in place of another: vicarious punishment.
2. Tulsa Student (wish they were us)
3. OSU Students (really wish they were us)
4. Texas Students (can't read)
5. taking the place of another person or thing; acting or serving as a substitute.
6. felt or enjoyed through imagined participation in the experience of others: a vicarious thrill.

Crucifax Autumn
9/18/2007, 11:10 PM
How utterly childish of them!

GottaHavePride
9/18/2007, 11:16 PM
How bout we dress like illegal immigrants that Tulsa state Rep. James Williamson wants out (he is a Tulsa Univ. grad too, so there are ties there) in honor of his House Bill 1804?

I will come dressed as a European girl that stole state benefits to get a free education at OU and thus, became a fan of the football team of said university that I got a degree from, despite being illegal and all.

ur thinkings. they are too much. srsly.

Crucifax Autumn
9/18/2007, 11:32 PM
Maybe the Sooners oughtta all show up for the RRS wearing Burnt orange to confuse the whorns.

Yeah...I know...Blasphemy, but no more stupid than pinning all your hopes on some "hoodoo curse" based on wearing a shirt referring to a game from a previous year to show pride in your team. Maybe they should try something novel and show up for the game in huge numbers and CHEER for their team, maybe make some noise to confuse Sam during audibles...you know, fan stuff!

Sooner_Havok
9/18/2007, 11:36 PM
You forgot to add Chuck Norris in there Havok!

Ok

1.) OU
2.) Tie OU Second Team, Chuck Norris
3.)........

Damn, guess Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kicked number 3

goingoneight
9/18/2007, 11:37 PM
Maybe the Sooners oughtta all show up for the RRS wearing Burnt orange to confuse the whorns.

Yeah...I know...Blasphemy, but no more stupid than pinning all your hopes on some "hoodoo curse" based on wearing a shirt referring to a game from a previous year to show pride in your team. Maybe they should try something novel and show up for the game in huge numbers and CHEER for their team, maybe make some noise to confuse Sam during audibles...you know, fan stuff!

If we did that, :mack: might call us to play gievn the loss of players to the jailhouse.

Crucifax Autumn
9/18/2007, 11:41 PM
I could go for that...I have no problem pretending to be a whorn long enough to fumble or blow a coverage!

Sooner_Havok
9/18/2007, 11:46 PM

Better yet, we dress up as Police Officers! That ought to scare the crap out of the shorthorns!

Crucifax Autumn
9/18/2007, 11:56 PM
That is awesome! Major Spek!

85sooners
9/19/2007, 09:40 AM
I get it they are too embarrassed to wear their own colors....I don't blame them...:D :twinkies:

CtheB
9/19/2007, 12:44 PM
give them a break, fellas, it's not often that a TV camera comes to the Tulsa campus unless they are doing a story on overpriced educations.

silverwheels
9/19/2007, 12:48 PM
Sounds like something our orange brethren to the North would do. I didn't think Tulsa shared that same Aggy mentality.

I guess OU fans going to the game are just going to have to wear OU gear, since we shut them out the last time we played them.

mxATVracer10
9/19/2007, 12:58 PM
I guess OU fans going to the game are just going to have to wear OU gear, since we shut them out the last time we played them.
[Lee Corso]Not so fast my friend![/Lee Corso] They had a guy named Garret Mills last time we played (05) that gave us probs... AD took over in the second half though... 31-15 final

silverwheels
9/19/2007, 01:00 PM
[Lee Corso]Not so fast my friend![/Lee Corso] They had a guy named Garret Mills last time we played (05) that gave us probs... AD took over in the second half though... 31-15 final

I forgot the "in Tulsa" at the end of that sentence. ;)

mhackl
9/19/2007, 08:23 PM
In all seriousness I'd rank Tulsa over OSU right now.

1. OU
2. Tulsa
3. OSU (It was hard not to list Jenks or Union ahead of them)

Seamus
9/19/2007, 08:59 PM
maybe make some noise to confuse Sam during audibles...

In a 37,000 seat stadium? Good luck with that :pop:

william_brasky
9/19/2007, 09:02 PM
Facebook is for gays.

colinreturn
9/19/2007, 09:06 PM
Facebook is for gays.

amen.:twinkies:

zeke
9/19/2007, 09:13 PM
At stoolwater last year I saw lots of OSU fans wearing Oregon colors and with crow calls that they thought were duck calls Idiots

william_brasky
9/19/2007, 09:14 PM
Stoolwater's for gays too.

badger
9/19/2007, 09:25 PM
Stoolwater's for gays too.
I would say that it is more for weird haircuts, from a Gundy mullet to a defensive mohawk to... this:
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/34/345072.jpg

tommieharris91
9/19/2007, 09:30 PM
In a 37,000 seat stadium full of OU fans? Good luck with that :pop:

Fixed.

tommieharris91
9/19/2007, 09:34 PM
I would say that it is more for weird haircuts, from a Gundy mullet to a defensive mohawk to... this: <sheephumper gayness>

Check out the #12 shaved into each side of "THE GREATEST WR IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL" Bowman's head.

NASASooner
9/19/2007, 09:44 PM
Why on Earth would anyone wear a DIFFERENT school's T-shirt to their own home game? That just means you are not a fan of anything. You're just a hater. Don't hate the player, hate you dumb self.

Crucifax Autumn
9/19/2007, 11:54 PM
Well, if I was a fan of OSU I'd wear any other team's colors just to avoid public humiliation, but Tulsa oughtta have more pride. They are consistently good for a small school and you'd think there'd be a better sense of community.